My blacked out blue gt coupe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My blacked out blue gt coupe

This is my 2006 electric blue matalic G6 gt coupe. I have 5% tint all the way around but the windshield which will be tinted soon. No other mods but I am on the list for the gt-r exhaust and dr. speed cab. I also plan other mods in the future like I realy want to lower it. Sorry some of the pics are a little blurry. I will be taking more soon.

2007 Chevy Tahoe, full color match, LTZ wheels, 2.5" front and 1" rear lift, 33X12 Nitto Terra Grapler, 8000K HIDs, remote reverse light switch

2004 Yamaha R6, hot bodies flushmount signals, MOTOdynamic smoked integrated LED taillight, custom 08 shorty exhaust, custom fender eliminator, smoked double bubble windscreen, color matched seat cowl, removed passenger pegs. 1/4 mile: 10.8 at 131(wasn't supposed to exceed 120 bc I didn't have leather pants, could have easily done under 10.5 but they kicked me out for going too fast)

Very sexy! What headlights do you have in there?

Boss Lady for the Blue Man Group

I'm back and ready for action!

Comment

looking good
      Hurricanes are like women : when they come, they're wet and wild, but when they leave they take your house and car.

Comment

looks good, I wanted to black out my side windows but its illigal here in cali. Law is 70 but I have mine at 35 and dont really want to push it any darker.
        BCG Member #1::G6er Elite

Comment

nice ride! The bulbs look awesome the way they reflect the blue around the the inside the headlights. Matches perfectly!
          -Mike #1

||2006 GTP Coupe - Gone but not forgotten||

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Current Ride: 2009 White Hot Pontiac G8 GT with Onyx/Red Interior

Comment

my low beams and fogs are lumincs pure blue and my high beams are nokya arctic white. they are very blue but still work good. I LOVE them!
            2007 Chevy Tahoe, full color match, LTZ wheels, 2.5" front and 1" rear lift, 33X12 Nitto Terra Grapler, 8000K HIDs, remote reverse light switch

2004 Yamaha R6, hot bodies flushmount signals, MOTOdynamic smoked integrated LED taillight, custom 08 shorty exhaust, custom fender eliminator, smoked double bubble windscreen, color matched seat cowl, removed passenger pegs. 1/4 mile: 10.8 at 131(wasn't supposed to exceed 120 bc I didn't have leather pants, could have easily done under 10.5 but they kicked me out for going too fast)

Comment

Good choice. I have the luminics ultra whites and my b/f has the nokya bulbs.. love it

Boss Lady for the Blue Man Group

I'm back and ready for action!

Comment

Nice lookin' ride! The headlights look great with the electric blue paint
                (Rev) Greg :: 2006 Fusion Orange GTP Coupe auto - 35% tint - MPD hood - Razzi wing- Dr. Speed CAB - GTR exhaust - GM STB - caliper paint/decals - mesh lower grilles - more to come

Comment

Nice choice for the tint I have 5% all around too and I love it.
                  2006 G6 GTP Coupe
                  :: Doctor Speed Turbo Kit ::
                  :: Decals by RK Vinyl :: <-- Check out the newly redesigned store!!
                  :: GT-R Exhaust ::

Comment

looks very good. Question though, does the shop put the tint on with the door closed? If not how else would they get the window all the way up so that the indexing doesn't prevent it from covering a small portion of the bottom? If it is with the door closed, does that make it harder to get the tint close to the top of the window since I imagine the weatherstrip would cover a good amount of the top.

Comment

Very nice , esp on a blue coupe! I wanted to tint my windows but in NJ you can only do the backs and not the front driver or passenger side so havent done it yet
                      2006 G6 GTP: Traded

2013 Mustang GT
                      Gotta have it Green color
                      Brembo brake package
                      420 HP 5.0L
                      Ford Racing Power Pack
                      GT500 track pack differential cover
                      BOSS 302 oil cooler, JLT oil separator

Comment

Originally posted by RHollister
                        looks very good. Question though, does the shop put the tint on with the door closed? If not how else would they get the window all the way up so that the indexing doesn't prevent it from covering a small portion of the bottom? If it is with the door closed, does that make it harder to get the tint close to the top of the window since I imagine the weatherstrip would cover a good amount of the top.
                        Disconnect the battery (or pull the window fuse) and THEN open the door. Just make sure you don't forget and slam it shut when you're done. You'll damn near fall to your knees when you see what that looks like. I'VE SEEN IT!

You can still push the window inwards and then close the door slowly and it will work just fine.

Also, the amount of weatherstripping on the rear edge is very generous, the top is about average.
                        2006 G6 GTP Coupe

Comment

^ why don't you just push the door clicker in while the door is open, simulating a closed door? That's what my shop did, but I had to show the guy because he wasn't sure how to do it either.
                          -Mike #1

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Comment

hmmm.. I never thought of that. Did you have to jam something in place or tape it up to hold it?
                            2006 G6 GTP Coupe

Comment

no it just clicks in. you might have to use something like your key to push it in all the way, but once it clicks, the window indexes up.
                              -Mike #1

Comment

Working...
                              X