Under Motor Cover.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Under Motor Cover.

I need a picture of the bottom of your g6. i got my car oil changed at the dealer a few days ago and i looked under the car and there wasnt a cover. so i called to see and they said g6's dont come with covers. so idk can you guys take a pic of the bottom of yours a post it here PLEASE. Thanks Guys.

Re: Under Motor Cover.

which cover are you talking about, there isn't any skid plate or anything that they would leave off if that's what you're asking
    TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

yeah the only cover under the car is at teh very front goes from the front bumper back to the sub frame and tehres no need to take that off

Remember if "the" and "and" are spelled right its not a genuine Ahuhn post

Dear God, please send clothes to all those poor ladies in Daddy's computer. Amen.
      Originally posted by snowmanG6
      you would try to tape a poptart to her then give her a bag a skittles and tell her to fart a rainbow

Comment

gonna be hard to see without a lift....
        Please consider supporting G6P -Tap here

MODS:
        Crab Intakes CAB, MPD Ram Air hood, Custom exhaust,
        WAMS High Performance Tune and a whole lot more....

Comment

Originally posted by Lampoon View Post
          gonna be hard to see without a lift....
          Do the limbo Robert!
          Mods: Lampoon's crabs under my hood (CAB and FPU w/K&N)
          Partial debadging, blackout window chrome and black overlays; Racingline FSB;
          Redline Elite Quick Lifts; HSRK; intake resonator delete

Comment

its like right under the motor. idk if it brought it. like a plastic cover that goes from Left front wheel to right front wheel. you think so?

Comment

Originally posted by drpoopy View Post
              its like right under the motor. idk if it brought it. like a plastic cover that goes from Left front wheel to right front wheel. you think so?
              Doesn't exist. If you look between the wheels you'll see the suspension, transmission, oil pan (bottom of engine), etc..

sigpic
              Mobil 1 | Doctorspeed Stage 3 & 4 CAI | CRABS | Sacchi S45 245 Black 18" Rims | 6000k HID Headlights + Fogs | GT-R Exhaust | 20% Tint | Pioneer AppRadio 2

Comment

[ok then, thank you sir :PQUOTE=TLS2000;423932]Doesn't exist. If you look between the wheels you'll see the suspension, transmission, oil pan (bottom of engine), etc..[/QUOTE]

Comment

Working...
                X