Feedback wanted: DiscountTireDirect.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feedback wanted: DiscountTireDirect.com

Not really sure where to put this so here it is...
    Has anyone had any experience with DiscountTireDirect.com?
    Their prices seem great (if not a little low).
    Last edited by BORN2SKI; 07-28-2010, 03:46 PM.

Progression Page - G6P Garage

They had like 47 different kinds of diapers there so I picked up some ShamWow's and Duct Tape instead

Re: Feedback wanted: DiscountTireDirect.com

I've ordered two sets of tires from them and received both of them literally within just days of purchasing. I definitely wouldn't hesitate to buy from there again.

Comment

do you mean tirerack.com? your discounttirerack.com is a search link booo
      09 GT Coupe in Techno Grey, lowered on eibachs, debadged, duplicolor red calipers, Full CRABS setup, silver CRAB stickers in my coupe windows +20HP G6Performance.com decals ,carbon fibre inlays

Comment

DiscountTireDirect.com. got it right in the title, put DiscountTireRack in the body, good eyes...

They had like 47 different kinds of diapers there so I picked up some ShamWow's and Duct Tape instead

Comment

its coo but i had some bad experience with them. they sold me some rims that they didnt have in stock. but they fixed it by selling me some other rims i wanted for a discounted price since they messed up.

Comment

i priced out a set of rims&tires on there, over 300 to get them to canada!!! your better off getting ANYTHING locally, your in t.o, simplytire, try them, the money your gonna waste on shipping might as well goto better rims/tires
            09 GT Coupe in Techno Grey, lowered on eibachs, debadged, duplicolor red calipers, Full CRABS setup, silver CRAB stickers in my coupe windows +20HP G6Performance.com decals ,carbon fibre inlays

Comment

The reason Im looking at them is 580 at the door (with tax, shipping, duties) to Canada for 4 tires vs about $900 at crappy tire for the same 4 tires!

Comment

bump!

Comment

Just dont buy from PerformancePlusTire it took like a month and a half for them to send me the wheels and I had to hound them every week just to get updates on the status
                  K&N typhoon, Magnaflow Cat-back, Eibach Springs, Konig Rims, Sunny Tires,

Comment

Discount tire is awesome. I buy tires and wheels from them all the time.
                    Every car I own has tires from them. My G6 wheels are from there.

great service and great people. Im trying to get them to be a sponsor over here
                    because of that!
                    Please consider supporting G6P -Tap here

MODS:
                    Crab Intakes CAB, MPD Ram Air hood, Custom exhaust,
                    WAMS High Performance Tune and a whole lot more....

Comment

Working...
                    X