plastic under front bumper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• plastic under front bumper

where could i buy the plastic thats supposed to go under the front bumper on the bottom left and right under theheadlights kinda? Cuz i made the mistake of taking my g6 offroading.. video soon haha

Re: plastic under front bumper

Last edited by daskater3225; 07-26-2010, 11:55 PM. Reason: did not do what is was supposed to...

Comment

Comment

LOLZ at the Sentra
        and what's is wrong with you?

Progression Page - G6P Garage

They had like 47 different kinds of diapers there so I picked up some ShamWow's and Duct Tape instead

Comment

wow dude. interesting.

you should try either gmpartsdirect.com or a local dealership.
          Mods: Tint, Resonator Delete, K&N Filter, GT-R Exhaust, GXP rear bumper, Debadged

Comment

hahaha i went from a truck to the g6 =( and what would be part be called do you think?

Comment

you can look it up on gmpartsdirect. without a better description that's the best I can do.
              Mods: Tint, Resonator Delete, K&N Filter, GT-R Exhaust, GXP rear bumper, Debadged

Comment

thanks! its called fender liner

Comment

Awesome.

Comment

I have nothing to contribute to this thread since GM Partsdirect was already mentioned but my question is.....

why are there links to your facebook? lol
                    TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

to see the video of my g6 mudding haha

Comment

Originally posted by daskater3225 View Post
                        to see the video of my g6 mudding haha
                        lol oh got ya, might want to get a beater truck to go rompin around next time LOL
                        TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

Working...
                        X