radio locking out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• radio locking out

So out of no where my radio keeps locking out when i turn it on. I turn the car off and then the radio will work fine. Whats up?
    Official Lawbreaker of the SWO

06 G6 Coupe.
    MODS: Custom Flowmaster 80 exhaust, De-badged, MP racing intake, GM strut bar. 40% tint all around. Painted dart and battery cover. R1 premium drilled-slotted brakes front and rear. I think that is it but who knows what I will find and want to add to the car.

Re: radio locking out

try unpluging the battery for 10 mins
    2005 Pontiac G6
    AVH-P3100DVD

Comment

have you removed it for any reason lately?

if so, check your connections, your main harness may not be fully seated and locked...
      2009 PONTIAC G8
      MAGNETIC GRAY METALLIC

Comment

A faulty BCM (body control module) will cause that type of issue. As said above, by disconnecting the battery you will re-set the BCM...

Comment

I did have the Ipod integrations installed awhile ago and it was fine. I hope that isn't it. I'll try the battery thing but its just weird that out of the blue it happened a few times and it hasn't done it since.
          Official Lawbreaker of the SWO

06 G6 Coupe.
          MODS: Custom Flowmaster 80 exhaust, De-badged, MP racing intake, GM strut bar. 40% tint all around. Painted dart and battery cover. R1 premium drilled-slotted brakes front and rear. I think that is it but who knows what I will find and want to add to the car.

Comment

Working...
          X