Side window scoops for the coupe?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Side window scoops for the coupe?

I posted about these over at the G6OC, and it didn't go over too well over there. I was just wondering what you guys think of them? Razzi has been developing them for new cars like the Mustang and Eclipse...I don't know I think they look pretty cool. And since that rear side window is pretty much useless, I figured why the hell not. I shot them an email about them for the G6, and they didn't give me a direct answer, but said to just watch out for new products for the G6 in the future.

Anyway, here's some pics of them on some other cars:

-Mike #1

||2006 GTP Coupe - Gone but not forgotten||

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Current Ride: 2009 White Hot Pontiac G8 GT with Onyx/Red Interior

Looks liek ass onthe mustang. I dunno how well it'd fit the G6, though.

..I think I need to open up the handy dandy deluxe Phot Shop pro pack 9 billion.1 v69....
    Straight up Pimp Trollin'
    2006 Silver MazdaSpeed 6 Grand Touring Sedan
    w/ Real Working BOV Action!!!11!

"Zoom Zoom + 6psi Bitches!"

Comment

Yea I had a "Paint" shop that I did on a red coupe somewhere, I used the scoop from the eclipse. It looked pretty cool.
      -Mike #1

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Comment

I dunno.. I may feel theneed to listen to grand funk railroad and grow out my hair a little...

:P I dunno.. it's kinda a crap shoot. It looks good on the Mitsu and that Eclipse does have a similar body line.. but I dunno. Be interesting to see them amde and some good pics!
        Straight up Pimp Trollin'
        2006 Silver MazdaSpeed 6 Grand Touring Sedan
        w/ Real Working BOV Action!!!11!

"Zoom Zoom + 6psi Bitches!"

Comment

Ah... as someone said a long time ago on these forums it will mess up the "euro" look of this car IMO. The classyness and elegance will be thrown out the window
          2005 G6 V6 in granite metallic, Kenwood DDX6019 touch screen DVD radio, 2 12" Kicker Solo-Baric L7s, Dynamat, Orion 2400 amp, Power Acoustik 4F cap, XBOX 360, Chrome window trim, Quicklift kit

Comment

Yeah they may or may not look good, just have to wait and see if they come out. If they're not too expensive then its no big deal to give them a shot.
            TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

Originally posted by Teelo
              Ah... as someone said a long time ago on these forums it will mess up the "euro" look of this car IMO. The classyness and elegance will be thrown out the window
              that happened when people started putting spoilers on them...that's what I think anyway.
              -Mike #1

Comment

Like I said they may look good but then again those rear window scoops are synonamous with gay ass mustangs-sorry I'm a mustang hater.
                TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

I personally am the kind of person who believes that you put things on your car for function. Spoilers are useless on most frontwheel drive cars, unless your pushin some insain speed, these vents are made to exchange air or cool brakes (their true function) unfortunatly they never do that purpose just like the people who put the roof scoops on their car, but I bet they couldnt tell you what they even are meant to do haha... besides these are going to cause drag on the car by holding air wouldnt they?? stick with what has function and wont mess the lines of the car up.. and of course as I always state this is just IMO!
                  Originally posted by Toyz
                  Originally posted by simplyred
                  what do you guys think about switching up the teams again?!
                  As long as i dont have to catch, i am all for it!

Comment

oh yeah... I TOTALLY agree with lojac on his statements as well haha
                    Originally posted by Toyz
                    what do you guys think about switching up the teams again?!
                    As long as i dont have to catch, i am all for it!

Comment

oh yeah... I TOTALLY agree with lojac on his statements as well haha
                      lol my '77 silverado longbed was lifted 9 inches with 35 inch all terrains on it-thing was huge. Above the back cabin window in big black vinyl boat letters I had, "MUSTANG KILLER"

Everyone hated it, why BECAUSE everyone has mustangs.

Comment

non-functional = gay
                        my two pennies
                        05 G6 GT:front air splitter, "speed limiter" removed. Red halo fog lights. fab'd short ram intake(the 1st). first ever side exhaust G6 =) de-badged, removed and filled f.bumper pontiac symbol (another 1st)
                        90 bmw 535i :turbo, exhaust, intake, a lot...
                        1988 mitsubishi starion esi-r (just bought)
                        F/A-22 raptor crewchief USAF

Comment

i think there pretty damn cool, but around where i live theres to many damn old people that cant drive and you gotta watch out or theyll run u over
                          Kyle
                          5% tint so you cant see in my window

Comment

I do kinda like them but the problem is I use my back side windows all the time when checking for cars at the sides of me since the blind spots in these cars are outrageous.

Comment

Working...
                            X