Hmmmm ... tilt mirror in reverse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hmmmm ... tilt mirror in reverse

Ive seen this feature in Bimmers, and think it could work in a 6.
    Anyone had experience with this product/company?
    Clicky

Progression Page - G6P Garage

They had like 47 different kinds of diapers there so I picked up some ShamWow's and Duct Tape instead

Re: Hmmmm ... tilt mirror in reverse

Originally posted by BORN2SKI
    Ive seen this feature in Bimmers, and think it could work in a 6.
    Anyone had experience with this product/company?
    Clicky
    could be plausible. I know the 06 Sierra's XLT models had it. you had an option to do driver, passenger or both.

Mods- VMS ECM/TCM Tune, Custom Magnaflow Cat Back, Full CRAB Intake, Racing Line Motor Mounts and Strut Tower Brace. Tinted Windows & Tails. EBC USR Rotors Front and Rear running YellowStuff Pads
    Originally posted by ahuhn
    so i just realized there a drawer in my room that has nothing in it but tequila, condoms and a blow up doll. cant figure out if thats a good thing or not

Comment

or sitting up straighter in your seat to see everything.......that's free
      TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

Originally posted by LoJac963
        or sitting up straighter in your seat to see everything.......that's free

Comment

our '10 buick lacrosse does it.
          2009 PONTIAC G8
          MAGNETIC GRAY METALLIC

Comment

My 300C did it but I didnt really see a big value in it.
            DONE: debadged, cold air intake, Crimson Crab, red painted calipers and black painted rotors, painted engine and battery cover, eyelids, black emblem overlays, 235/55R16 tires, Raceingline engine mounts, Raceingline strut tower brace, Black recessed upper grilles.

Comment

You know I didn't pass the parallel parking portion of my drivers test cause I took a peak at my pass side mirror for just a milisecond to see how far away I was from the curb. She said that someone could have walk behind my car during that milisecond and I could have backed into them. But now that I think of it she might have failed me on that caused I laughed and said you got to be kiding But anyway I think that could be annoying if you needed to see something higher in your mirror, I just lift up to look or open my door to see down low.
              My Car Domain
              Vector 93 ECM/TCM Dyno tune, Michelin Pilot Sport A/S Plus 235/50/18 , RacingLine Motor Mounts & Strut Bar, R1 Premium drilled rotors, Custom Exhaust w/ 4" tips, Inchannel Rain Guards, Crabs CAB & Front Pipe Upgrade, GXP rear bumper, 15% Ceramic Tint, Blue Calipers, Blue Dart Overlays, Upper Window & Lower Grill Chrome, Side GTP Emblems, Chrome Door Locks, 8k HID Head & Fogs, Pioneer Head Unit, Rockford Door Speakers

Comment

Originally posted by 2007blueg6gtp
                You know I didn't pass the parallel parking portion of my drivers test cause I took a peak at my pass side mirror for just a milisecond to see how far away I was from the curb. She said that someone could have walk behind my car during that milisecond and I could have backed into them. But now that I think of it she might have failed me on that caused I laughed and said you got to be kiding But anyway I think that could be annoying if you needed to see something higher in your mirror, I just lift up to look or open my door to see down low.
                lol When I was learning to drive, 6 years ago (god I feel old lol), I took a driving course at my high school for lower insurance rates and when I turned 16 all I had to do was show a piece of paper to get my license as well as hell it was an easy "A" for my sophmore year lol. Turns out that I got yelled at because I do like to look in all my mirrors and backwards when backing up, apparently checking all blind spots is a bad thing to do before you back up

Car Domain | ForeverPontiac.com | Progression

Originally posted by WoodburyMan
                G6Performance - now with TWO Hampsters!

Comment

so lets get this straight, you arent suppose to check the sides/back of your car while moving into a spot

remind me to never be standing beside someone in your state..that is retarded to even say not to do, if you arent using them for that...then they arent needed, you should be able to see everything looking forward is their point?

Comment

Originally posted by bluegtp33
                    so lets get this straight, you arent suppose to check the sides/back of your car while moving into a spot

remind me to never be standing beside someone in your state..that is retarded to even say not to do, if you arent using them for that...then they arent needed, you should be able to see everything looking forward is their point?
                    They say you are supposed to look in only the back window when backing up, total retards if you ask me. I check literally all over before backing up especially in a parking lot or in a neighborhood because you don't know what little kid could be there or old person

Car Domain | ForeverPontiac.com | Progression

Originally posted by WoodburyMan
                    G6Performance - now with TWO Hampsters!

Comment

Originally posted by Ringo64

They say you are supposed to look in only the back window when backing up, total retards if you ask me. I check literally all over before backing up especially in a parking lot or in a neighborhood because you don't know what little kid could be there or old person

When parallel parking, you also need to know what is beside you...your front end does swing when you turn in reverse, or did they forget that?
                      And in a parking lot, when someone is stupid enough to walk behind you while backing up, if you only look out the back it will probably be too late by the time you see them, no?

Progression Page - G6P Garage

They had like 47 different kinds of diapers there so I picked up some ShamWow's and Duct Tape instead

Comment

Originally posted by BORN2SKI
                        Originally posted by Ringo64

When parallel parking, you also need to know what is beside you...your front end does swing when you turn in reverse, or did they forget that?
                        And in a parking lot, when someone is stupid enough to walk behind you while backing up, if you only look out the back it will probably be too late by the time you see them, no?
                        That's why you stop, put car in reverse check all around car and then start to reverse.

Lunch breaks are the heroes of my stomache!
                        Mods:

Comment

my 01 has it when you put the mirror control on for the driver side mirror it will tilt down the passenger side window in reverse. Its a cool feature to have for sure. I took my drivers test with our drivers ed teacher and he didn't make you parallel park.

2013 Subaru Wrx STi "Rally Armor Mud Flaps, LED Interior Lights, Tint, R205 Badges, WeatherTech Mats, Volk CE28N Rims, WC lathe werks Stainless Sphere Shift Knob"

2009 Solstice GXP #1123 "Solo Mach Exhaust, GMPP Stage 2, Soft Top, Trifecta Tune, 4.5k Hids"

2006 G6 GTP "GT-R, VMS Tune, Crabs, 4.5k HIDS, HSRK, 35% Tint, Spolier, GMPP Strut Bar, Other Random Mods"

Comment

Working...
                          X