Pro box

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pro box

i sure most of you have not heard about proboxes...but they are they sh*t!! had one in my camaro and it pounded with a crappy speaker. im not a rich kid, but so 200 bucks you can have a box for an 80's model camaro, which fits good in the G6...get a speaker that works with it which i plan to do and ta da!! bass everywere. right now i run a memphis ref. 12" which needs like 200 nom. and a hifonics old school 100X2 amp and it shakes pretty good...not competition worthy but nice for daily driving. if i every get money ill get a high quality amp and a ID MaXX woofer because the box is 2.5 cubes ported and thats one of few woofers that use that much room at an affordable level for a college kid. just a reccomendation. i spelled that completely wrong i think but oh well.

pictures.....
    Hurricanes are like women : when they come, they're wet and wild, but when they leave they take your house and car.

Comment

BCG Member #1::G6er Elite

Comment

$200 just for a box? If I'm reading that correctly...
        -Mike #1

||2006 GTP Coupe - Gone but not forgotten||

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Current Ride: 2009 White Hot Pontiac G8 GT with Onyx/Red Interior

Comment

Sorry man but pro boxes are nothing special, even q-logic has superior build quality.

Comment

pics

heres some pics. and i disagree with the q logic comment, their boxes=poop. yes the box itself is around 200, depends where you go i heard anywhere from 175 to 250. i took the one for 175.

http://www.kodakgallery.com/Slideshow.j ... nn_speed=1

Comment

Seen them before, but never heard them jammin!!!
              Hurricanes are like women : when they come, they're wet and wild, but when they leave they take your house and car.

Comment

Don't like the look of the box, but I do like dem wheels, good choice
                BMG Cofounder who happens to be a Petrolsexual
                ^ The Man
                v The Legend

Comment

Pics look good, and btw I know q-logic isn't the best.. hence why I was comparing them to each other but everyone has their opinion and that is mine.

I agree on the nice wheels, not a fan of black but those look pretty good.

Comment

R/T makes some pretty good boxes. If they're made of MDF they're usually good.
                    -Mike #1

||2006 GTP Coupe - Gone but not forgotten||

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Current Ride: 2009 White Hot Pontiac G8 GT with Onyx/Red Interior

Comment

eek, youve got my flippin wheels. And calipers... you dont have black lugs though so ha.
                      Back onto the box though... dont thing I would want to spend that much on a box, specially one with a big ass label on it like that.
                      BCG Member #1::G6er Elite

Comment

wheels

yeah i actually wanted to get red lugz but the store didnt have them in and i havent got around to it yet.
                        and yes i have heard that R/T boxes are good as well, altough ive never seen/heard one.

Comment

The box looks sweet. I like the slim size. I might be switching to something like that soon.

Here's a pic of my RT dual banpass that I've got now. It's hits really nice.

In case anyone is wondering the subs are Audiobahn, 700w RMS and hooked to an Orion Extreme 500.
                          06 GT Coupe

Comment

:smoke:

looks good
                            Originally posted by TLS2000
                            Fine. You're banned. Stupid redneck piece of shit!
                            http://www.cardomain.com/id/Amick
                            GTP: My list of mods got too long... just click the link

Comment

nice box!

Comment

Working...
                              X