Speaking of grilles...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Speaking of grilles...

Aston Martin grilles for the G35, 350Z, and MX-5 How's that for the sincerest form of flattery? Personally I think it looks retarded.
    -Mike #1

||2006 GTP Coupe - Gone but not forgotten||

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Current Ride: 2009 White Hot Pontiac G8 GT with Onyx/Red Interior

Personally I love it. Aston rocks
    BMG Cofounder who happens to be a Petrolsexual
    ^ The Man
    v The Legend

Comment

Reminds me of a widemouth bass.
      -Mike #1

||2006 GTP Coupe - Gone but not forgotten||

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Current Ride: 2009 White Hot Pontiac G8 GT with Onyx/Red Interior

Comment

Originally posted by GTPGuy82
        Reminds me of a widemouth bass.
        Before i even see this post i was gonna say it kinda looks like a fish or something that came off one of Sponge Bob Square Pants cartoon characters

But i am torn, i want to not like it, but i think i could get use to it... I duno I kinda like it
        Hurricanes are like women : when they come, they're wet and wild, but when they leave they take your house and car.

Comment

i think your right it looks like a car spongebob would drive. That grill on that car if fugly no orguments cause its the truth and you cant argue with the truth.
          BCG Member #1::G6er Elite

Comment

The infinity defintiely pulls it off the best. Most people would probably believe it, even after staring for a few seconds.
            2006 G6 GTP Coupe
            :: Doctor Speed Turbo Kit ::
            :: Decals by RK Vinyl :: <-- Check out the newly redesigned store!!
            :: GT-R Exhaust ::

Comment

I think the whole G35 looks super dope.
              KO

Comment

eh....

I'll have to say no to that...
                Originally posted by TLS2000
                Fine. You're banned. Stupid redneck piece of shit!
                http://www.cardomain.com/id/Amick
                GTP: My list of mods got too long... just click the link

Comment

The front and the back are a complete mismatch. Leave the well enough alone. The G35 already has one of the sexiest shape on the planet.

Comment

Not a big fan of making your car look like another brand....BUT I think if you took the Aston logo off the front of the Infiniti and replaced it with an Infiniti logo, it would look pretty cool.
                    SOLD * 2006 G6 GTP 6MT * SOLD
                    Crimson Red W/Taupe 2-Tone Leather; DoctorSpeed Stage 4 CAB, Custom Dual Muffler Exhaust ;"JAKED" Lower Grille, GM Strut Bar, Aftermarket Spoiler, White Faced Gauges, Painted Interior Parts, Window Tints, Mostly debadged.
                    CURRENT: 2007 Acura TL Type-S 286 HP 6MT
                    Moroccan Red Pearl /Taupe Leather Sports Seats; Tints: 15% rears, 50% fronts;Axis Hiro 18X8.5 hyper silver wheels w/Yokohama Advan S.4. 245/40/18 UHPAS Tires; Color-Matched Splash Guards

Comment

I really don't get the point... it's not going to "become" and Aston Martin. It is still the same car it was before.

I saw a 90's toyota corolla the other day, with mustang badges and accents (seriously)... the car was in terrible shape, so... whatever, I would expect crap like this from someone that drives around with their car all trashed up

but an owner of a G35?

come on, have some class... you embarass me

okay... I am done now

Comment

Jake! I thought it would take so much more than that to embarass YOU! LOL.

Hey, I'd never do it, but still think it's kinda nice looking.
                        Crimson Red W/Taupe 2-Tone Leather; DoctorSpeed Stage 4 CAB, Custom Dual Muffler Exhaust ;"JAKED" Lower Grille, GM Strut Bar, Aftermarket Spoiler, White Faced Gauges, Painted Interior Parts, Window Tints, Mostly debadged.
                        Moroccan Red Pearl /Taupe Leather Sports Seats; Tints: 15% rears, 50% fronts;Axis Hiro 18X8.5 hyper silver wheels w/Yokohama Advan S.4. 245/40/18 UHPAS Tires; Color-Matched Splash Guards

Comment

I actually posted that without seeing what you said (you posted while I was typing...) it makes it look like I am bashing you

I apologize, that wasn't what I was doing

as for emarassing me yeah, it takes alot... but this one thing that gets me

Comment

HAHA, no apology needed. I haven't had a good bashing since my wife came home with her g/f and put on stilettos and thigh-highs....OOOPS, wrong forum.

Comment

Originally posted by Tin_Indian_G6
                              HAHA, no apology needed. I haven't had a good bashing since my wife came home with her g/f and put on stilettos and thigh-highs....OOOPS, wrong forum.
                              that reminds me of a few [read 'many'] times at college I SHOULD have been embarassed...

but wasn't

Comment

Working...
                              X