Interior LED Lights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interior LED Lights

Finally put these bad boys in... and it seems nothing ever just goes how it is supposed to...
    I put an LED bulb in the "main" dome light. Now, when all the lights are supposed to be out, this one stays lit a little bit. Doesn't matter if I'm driving or if the car is off.....the light is on. Even if I let the car sit, and normally if you leave lights on or what-have-you they will go out after 10 minutes as a battery protection......light is still on. It isn't enough to be to bright while driving...and it doesn't drain the battery. It's just enough to be annoying. Anybody have any ideas/suggestions/similar problem? Let me know
    Thanks
    Some days your the dog...some days your the fire hydrant!

resistor

Comment

is that a guess, or you know? And do you know what size and where to get? Thanks

Comment

it is not a guess...dont know what size...there is a thread with some info about this somewhere, i just cant find it at this time

Comment

The only thread I know...and have found is about taillights blinking too quickly...I already did that and fixed those but I'm sure it's a different resistor than that one. If you find something, let me know.

Comment

http://g6performance.com/forum/viewtopi ... c&start=15

Comment

Thanks. Now, do you know what the hell they are talking about? I understand he used 33ohm resistors, but how did they hook them up? Any idea? I'll ask him too. Thanks

Comment

well you should be able to solder it into the bulb itself

but havent gotten around to this myself yet, so you be better off asking one of them

mike (gtpguy) is more likely to answer as he is on here daily

Comment

Working...
                X