DDM Sucks!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DDM Sucks!

Ya talked them them about my borderline yellow bulbs... bought 8k... and they said they would send me a new set but would be the same color as I got and I would have to send my set back Said next time I should get 10k and they would have some blue in them. I laughed and told them 10k should be blue, really blue just like there color chart showed, and all they said was nothing they could do. K feel a little better blowing off some steam. I figure I'll give them a call in a week or so and tell them to atleast give me a discount on some 10k if that's what it's going to take to get a little blue in my lights. So just a warning their color chart is bs!
    My Car Domain
    Vector 93 ECM/TCM Dyno tune, Michelin Pilot Sport A/S Plus 235/50/18 , RacingLine Motor Mounts & Strut Bar, R1 Premium drilled rotors, Custom Exhaust w/ 4" tips, Inchannel Rain Guards, Crabs CAB & Front Pipe Upgrade, GXP rear bumper, 15% Ceramic Tint, Blue Calipers, Blue Dart Overlays, Upper Window & Lower Grill Chrome, Side GTP Emblems, Chrome Door Locks, 8k HID Head & Fogs, Pioneer Head Unit, Rockford Door Speakers

Re: DDM Sucks!

35w or 55w?

G6 - 240sx - Lancer - 325is - WRX

Comment

i have 2 sets of 35w 6k and they looks white with a hint of blue. and 5k my GF has and its like pure white. Thats sucks if they wont work with you. I would think they would trust the customer to know they sent the wrong
      item.
      My Progress thread
      http://www.g6performance.com/forum/s...282#post429282

Comment

Why the fock would you want to go with 10K? Let alone 8K? Fail.

You lose visibility at that temp. Stick with a 35W 6K HID setup. You won't risk melting your headlights, and glare will not be so bad, and you'll still see great. As said, 6K has a hint of blue in it. When it comes to headlights, you DON'T want them to look very blue.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
        -Chris-
        -2003 Pontiac Grand Am GT Sedan-
        MP Racing CAI/Mangaflow High Flow Cat/Flowmaster 80 series w/glasspack resonator/MSD ignition: 8.5mm wires and coils/Black housing headlights/tinted GT tails and 3rd light/17" ROH Adrenalin's/235/45 R17 General Exclaim UHP tires/Baer Decela Cross Drilled and Slotted Rotors w/ceramic pads/6000K HID's/dual post mirror swap/SC/T spoiler/20% tint

There's a Grand Am on your G6 site. lul

Comment

This is the 35w 8k in both my heads and fogs.

No blue what so ever in the heads and if you look at the fogs from a little futher away they are white also.
          My Car Domain
          Vector 93 ECM/TCM Dyno tune, Michelin Pilot Sport A/S Plus 235/50/18 , RacingLine Motor Mounts & Strut Bar, R1 Premium drilled rotors, Custom Exhaust w/ 4" tips, Inchannel Rain Guards, Crabs CAB & Front Pipe Upgrade, GXP rear bumper, 15% Ceramic Tint, Blue Calipers, Blue Dart Overlays, Upper Window & Lower Grill Chrome, Side GTP Emblems, Chrome Door Locks, 8k HID Head & Fogs, Pioneer Head Unit, Rockford Door Speakers

Comment

^I'll be the first to tell you, I've had MANY 8k kits look exactly like that. I've also installed a lot of 8k kits with a lot of blue in them-almost like 10k. Every manufacturer is different regardless of the color chart they post (which is just a general chart anyways, not even specific to their bulbs). I have their 55 watt 8k's in my GTO and the projector itself is blue but the light projected is very pure white with just a hint of blue-just like yours.

In all honesty I really wouldn't say there's anything wrong with them
            TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

Originally posted by 2007blueg6gtp
              This is the 35w 8k in both my heads and fogs.

No blue what so ever in the heads and if you look at the fogs from a little futher away they are white also.
              holy you got your lows and fogs aimed high!!!!
              2006 "Silver Bullet" V6 Sedan
              Mods = Lots HaHa

Comment

Working...
              X