2004 GTO Concept

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2004 GTO Concept

I am sure this has been talked about on the GTO thread but was looking at the 04 G6 concept and ran across this, didn't know they had a GTO concept at the same show in the same color. Looks so awesome, OMG 500 hp!!!!

Re: 2004 GTO Concept

Actually it was the 2005 GTO Ram VI package for the GTO.

It was an amazing body kit. The rear spoiler is actually somewhat available, you can get a lip spoiler that looks like it.

Really wish they made it.
    2015 Chevy SS, Perfect Blue Metallic, Sunroof, No Spare, M6
    Appearance: Full LED Conversion, 6000L D3S HID Bulbs, Holden Rear and Front Embloms
    Go Stuff: Diablew 93 Octane Tune

Missed and not forgotten. Traded.
    2005 CGM GTO.
    386whp, 364ft-lb torque, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Tuning, K&N Intake, VX Tails, Halo Projectors
    2009 G8 GT SRM Premium Package, 6000K LED + HID Lows, Factory Bluetooth Retrofit, Atari Gauges, Factory iPod Control, 93 Octane Diablew Tune, Vararam Intake, MBR Strut Bar, Corsa Catback, DBA 4000SX Slotted + Drilled Rotors, Hawk Ceramic Pads.

Comment

I can't believe how much the front bumper on the GTO is just like the AIT front bumper.
      2005 Chevy Trailblazer: K and N CAI, Gibson Cat Back Exhaust, Billet Grille, Tinted Aftermarket Tail Lights.

Comment

With enough interest someone should be able to make it....

Originally posted by BAMBAMM
        I'm about the best wingman in the San Joaquin Valley...........I'm the guy that will hit on the ugly friend, so you can swoop in and bag the hottie friend.

Comment

Originally posted by 2004malibuowner
          I can't believe how much the front bumper on the GTO is just like the AIT front bumper.
          Actually the AIT was based off the original G6 GXP Concept car which is strikingly simular to the RamAirVI GTO.

G6 GXP (Had a 270hp 3-Valve version of the 3.9L)
          2015 Chevy SS, Perfect Blue Metallic, Sunroof, No Spare, M6
          Appearance: Full LED Conversion, 6000L D3S HID Bulbs, Holden Rear and Front Embloms
          Go Stuff: Diablew 93 Octane Tune

Missed and not forgotten. Traded.
          2005 CGM GTO.
          386whp, 364ft-lb torque, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Tuning, K&N Intake, VX Tails, Halo Projectors
          2009 G8 GT SRM Premium Package, 6000K LED + HID Lows, Factory Bluetooth Retrofit, Atari Gauges, Factory iPod Control, 93 Octane Diablew Tune, Vararam Intake, MBR Strut Bar, Corsa Catback, DBA 4000SX Slotted + Drilled Rotors, Hawk Ceramic Pads.

Comment

Originally posted by WoodburyMan
            Originally posted by 2004malibuowner
            Actually the AIT was based off the original G6 GXP Concept car which is strikingly simular to the RamAirVI GTO.

G6 GXP (Had a 270hp 3-Valve version of the 3.9L)

^^^ This!

Originally posted by BAMBAMM
            I'm about the best wingman in the San Joaquin Valley...........I'm the guy that will hit on the ugly friend, so you can swoop in and bag the hottie friend.

Comment

looks like orange was a popular color that year.

Comment

Originally posted by WoodburyMan
                Actually it was the 2005 GTO Ram VI package for the GTO.

It was an amazing body kit. The rear spoiler is actually somewhat available, you can get a lip spoiler that looks like it.

Really wish they made it.
                The kit is out of most people's reach anyway. Unless you can throw down about 6k plus another couple thousand for install. Its needs to have a lot of body work done to put the kit on to widen the rear, etc. Some guy had a shop make one from scratch.

750WHP Magnacharged GTO.....WTF!
                TVS2300 GTO, Innovators West 8" Overdrive Pulley, ECS Tensioner, SD tuned by Andrew at Complete street performance, Ed Curtis custom Lunati camshaft 230/236 .6XX/.6XX 113 LSA, Hardened Pushrods, Lunati .675 lift Valve Springs, Single Walbro 255 fuel pump in stock bucket, Kooks 1 7/8 Jet hot coated Headers , Kooks 3" catless mid pipes with DMH low pro electric cutouts, Spintech 2.5" stainless steel exhaust with X pipe, Carbon fiber Cold air box with AEM air filter, Billet products short shifter, JamesBiz Oil catch can, Pedders 5/16" raise springs with drag bags, Weld RTS Black with Hoosiers
                Show
                -20% tint
                -bohaman AUX-in radio mod
                -Professionally heated seats

Comment

Looks very G8-ish

Comment

True.
                    sigpic
                    Custom 93 Dyno Tune, Red Painted K&N Intake, GT-R Exhaust, CMS Springs, Racingline STB + Race MMI's, Sacchi S45 Black Wheels, Hankook Ventus V12 245/45ZR18, Delete Intake Resonator, Mobil 1, Red Calipers, Body Color Matched Headlights/Engine/Battery Covers/Interior Trim, Debadged, Tinted Tails, AIT Hood, ZZP Shift Kit, R1 Concepts Rotors + Pads, Summit Racing Trans Cooler, Denso Iridium Plugs, 30% Tint, Suede Upholstered Steering Wheel, Rear STB

Comment

eh idk about that
                      sigpic

2004 LS1 A4 Quicksilver w/ Red Interior 1 of 301 -

GO-K&N Intake, Spintech Exhaust, Pacesetter Headers, Catless Mids, Tuned using HPTuners By Rian

Turning and Stopping- Cquence Drilled and Slotted Rotors

Show- SAP Repros in Satin black, fake SAP mod, Tinted tails by Jorge, Satin Black Badges, 35% tint all around, Satin Black painted 17's, Flat Splitter

Electronics- Pioneer AVIC F90BT, JL 500.1 Monoblock Amp, JL 12W3-2, DDMTuning 8k 55watt HID hi/low, All Interior and Cluster LED Swap by Bohnman,

Fully modded G6 GTP-TRADED

Comment

^G8 is much more boxier then the GTO IMO
                        TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

Am I the only one finding that GTO replusive?

Rather have one in HSV guise.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
                          -Chris-
                          -2003 Pontiac Grand Am GT Sedan-
                          MP Racing CAI/Mangaflow High Flow Cat/Flowmaster 80 series w/glasspack resonator/MSD ignition: 8.5mm wires and coils/Black housing headlights/tinted GT tails and 3rd light/17" ROH Adrenalin's/235/45 R17 General Exclaim UHP tires/Baer Decela Cross Drilled and Slotted Rotors w/ceramic pads/6000K HID's/dual post mirror swap/SC/T spoiler/20% tint

There's a Grand Am on your G6 site. lul

Comment

Originally posted by ChaosweaveR
                            Am I the only one finding that GTO replusive?

Rather have one in HSV guise.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]

I hate that orange color.
                            Mods: Crabs CAB w/ FPU, GT-R Exhaust, Racingline Strut Tower Bar, KYB schock/struts, EBC Rotors w/ ceramic pads, Aftermarket Sound System

Comment

I love it, I think the kit is awesome no question about it. I wish to got I had the money and car back when the kit was still available!
                              TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

Working...
                              X