Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meguiar's Quik Detailer

Brand: Meguiar's Quik (Mist & Wipe) Detailer
    Price: Retail $6.49 (16oz), $8.69 (32oz)
    Purchased From: Any auto store

Application: Easy
    Application Time: Few minutes

Quality of Part: (rate 1-10) 9
    Product Performance: (rate 1-10) 9
    Would you Recommend to Others: Definitely

Any Other Comments: I've tried a couple of other detailers. Namely Turtle Wax Platinum Series Ultra Gloss Detailer and Turtle Wax ICE Synthetic Spray Detailer. I liked the Platinum Series becuase it filled in small swirl scratches, but it seemed to me hard to wipe up (left some streaks). The ICE seemed to clean up and shine well, but left the small swirl scratches. So far I really like the Meguiar's Quik Detailer. It wipes up well, fills in the small swirls, and doesn't smear.

Tips: Use your towels sparingly. I used microfiber cloths, but used 3-4 to do the whole car. Make sure you use one side to wipe the sprayed-on detailer, then turn the cloth over to the dry side to clean it up.
    ***ROSEY - 2006 GTP Coupe 6MT, GT-R, Doctor Speed Cold Air Box. Click below for more***

^Love it.. It's my savior for the little touch ups that I need.. Always a bottle on hand for me.. I'd give it about a 9 as well

Boss Lady for the Blue Man Group

I'm back and ready for action!

Comment

Yup this is great stuff, everyone should have a good quick detailer nearby. Removes bird crap, bugs and other stuff that can harm your paint. It works good on glass too

Comment

Working...
      X