Broken Sub...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broken Sub...

What does a stock subwoofer sound like on the G6? I just bought the new Eminem CD and was listening to it and it was vibrating more than usual. Could it just be the CD that is making it do that? It made me sick to think that i had/have a broken sub
    MODS: LED Tails, N-Take CAI, 19'' ASA Rims, Red Painted Calipers, Eibach Lowering Springs

Check Out my car! Car Domain http://www.cardomain.com/ride/390193...g6-gt-sedan-4d

Re: Broken Sub...

The car does not come with a stock sub, that I'm aware of.
    Mods:
    CRAB option 3 and FPU, iSimple Ipod integrator, Infinity Kappa 693.7i rear speakers, 50 front/20 rear window tint, gtp rims, Brembo brakes, Racingline STB/grounding kit, Intake Resonator Deleted, WAMS Tune.

Upcoming Mods:
    more audio upgrades, racingline MMIs(waiting to be installed)

Comment

That's right, there aren't any subwoofers in the G6GT, the monsoon system has a wide range for speaker use, but there isnt any subwoofer.

You gotta get a powered subwoofer, or turn the base down, you're just going to kill your doors and truck speakers.
      "I put the Giggity into Each and Every Thread"

2009 Performance Red Metallic G6, Progression Page

Comment

ibtlulz
        sigpic

2004 LS1 A4 Quicksilver w/ Red Interior 1 of 301 -

GO-K&N Intake, Spintech Exhaust, Pacesetter Headers, Catless Mids, Tuned using HPTuners By Rian

Turning and Stopping- Cquence Drilled and Slotted Rotors

Show- SAP Repros in Satin black, fake SAP mod, Tinted tails by Jorge, Satin Black Badges, 35% tint all around, Satin Black painted 17's, Flat Splitter

Electronics- Pioneer AVIC F90BT, JL 500.1 Monoblock Amp, JL 12W3-2, DDMTuning 8k 55watt HID hi/low, All Interior and Cluster LED Swap by Bohnman,

Fully modded G6 GTP-TRADED

Comment

sorry i meant one of the two speakers behind the rear seats. Monsoon has a pretty good stock system dont you guys think?
          MODS: LED Tails, N-Take CAI, 19'' ASA Rims, Red Painted Calipers, Eibach Lowering Springs

Check Out my car! Car Domain http://www.cardomain.com/ride/390193...g6-gt-sedan-4d

Comment

I sure do, I added a Fusion Powered Subwoofer to the system and it's even more awesome sause!
            "I put the Giggity into Each and Every Thread"

2009 Performance Red Metallic G6, Progression Page

Comment

Working...
            X