Dashhawk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dashhawk

I am looking at getting the wam tune but I wan tune but I was told that I may have to do a clutch position switch relearn
    Can the dashhawk do that I was told it could do the crankshaft relearn is that the same thing?

Second is there any other product that is better or as good as the dashhawk?

Thanks for the help

Re: Dashhawk

Originally posted by BMP876
    I am looking at getting the wam tune but I wan tune but I was told that I may have to do a clutch position switch relearn
    Can the dashhawk do that I was told it could do the crankshaft relearn is that the same thing?

Thanks for the help
    yes you need a dash hawk or something similar. I used my Aeroforce Interceptor gauge to perform my crank relearn.
    sigpic

2004 LS1 A4 Quicksilver w/ Red Interior 1 of 301 -

GO-K&N Intake, Spintech Exhaust, Pacesetter Headers, Catless Mids, Tuned using HPTuners By Rian

Turning and Stopping- Cquence Drilled and Slotted Rotors

Show- SAP Repros in Satin black, fake SAP mod, Tinted tails by Jorge, Satin Black Badges, 35% tint all around, Satin Black painted 17's, Flat Splitter

Electronics- Pioneer AVIC F90BT, JL 500.1 Monoblock Amp, JL 12W3-2, DDMTuning 8k 55watt HID hi/low, All Interior and Cluster LED Swap by Bohnman,

Fully modded G6 GTP-TRADED

Comment

i didnt need a clutch relearn for some reason when i did it but did the case relearn.... you cant do the clutch relearn with the dashhawk though it has to be done by a tech 2
      Mods: Intake resonator removed GTR Exhaust 30% Tint Front 15% Back Crab Intake WAMS 93 octane tune RLP street motor mounts, Debaged, Destriped, and Dashhawk. Infinity Kappa door speakers, Kicker cvx 12, Pioneer AVH-3200 BT Deck, Kicker 700.5 amp

Comment

Originally posted by CrimsonGTP
        Originally posted by BMP876

Thanks for the help
        yes you need a dash hawk or something similar. I used my Aeroforce Interceptor gauge to perform my crank relearn.

Yup, I used my Aeroforce Interceptor gauge as well.
        Make me a signature and ill put it in here...

Comment

If you send out your PCM and live a while without a car you wont need a crank case relearn or clutch relearn when you get it back. However, if you do a PCM swap where he sends you one and you send out yours the dash hawk will do the crank case relearn. Like mentioned you will need a mechanic, dealership, or know someone with a GM Tech 2 scanner to do a clutch relearn. If you want to buy a GM tech 2 scanner there like 2500 dollars or so off the top of my head.
          2006 G6 GTP: Traded

2013 Mustang GT
          Gotta have it Green color
          Brembo brake package
          420 HP 5.0L
          Ford Racing Power Pack
          GT500 track pack differential cover
          BOSS 302 oil cooler, JLT oil separator

Comment

Working...
          X