Auto Dim Mirror

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Auto Dim Mirror

I installed this long ago, figured I'd post it for kicks. Bought it cause I was mad, it should have been equipped from the start. It has a compass, auto dim (blue tint) temperature sensor (I put mine on the inside for kicks) and a UV meter which is useless but pretty cool.

Turned off

Turned on

Close up

Night shot

Sorry for the quality specially that fuzzy last one, didn't have my regular camera so I had to settle.

Would definitely like to have one of those. However, I am not looking forward to messing with the header on the vert. Will probably give it try later. Will probably look at the GM version. Where did you get yours?

Comment

I snagged it off eBay, it's made by exon science. I thought about getting a gentex but gambled on this type, I'm glad I did however as the quality is just as if not better than gentex/donnelly sp?

Comment

I like it man, that is really cool
        Originally posted by TLS2000
        Fine. You're banned. Stupid redneck piece of shit!
        http://www.cardomain.com/id/Amick
        GTP: My list of mods got too long... just click the link

Comment

I have a gentex and i'm perfectly happy with it (autodimming with compass). Has helped me numerous times, LOL Picked it up on e-bizzle for about 35 bucks
          It's all fun and games, until someone gets skull fucked.

SSSS member #2

Comment

No can do. Thats where my Onstar is...
            Please consider supporting G6P -Tap here

MODS:
            Crab Intakes CAB, MPD Ram Air hood, Custom exhaust,
            WAMS High Performance Tune and a whole lot more....

Comment

How easy was it to install?

Comment

Gentex times 2. Must have in my opinion.

John
                Mine - 2006 Black Grand Prix GXP

Comment

stupid GM. i hate not having an auto dimming mirror or a compass. i am probably gonna be doing this eventually too. the mirror looks good troy.

Comment

Originally posted by MGill5483
                    How easy was it to install?
                    For mine, it was a two wire install, key on power and a ground, then calibrate by driving in circles a couple times, enjoy.
                    It's all fun and games, until someone gets skull fucked.

SSSS member #2

Comment

Super easy times 2... I think I am going to get one for the GFs Neon in the future. Once you have it... You have to have it in all the cars you drive!
                      Mine - 2006 Black Grand Prix GXP

Comment

Pfft.. you people and your fancy schmancy compasses. You should try using the sun to find your direction!

sigpic
                        Mobil 1 | Doctorspeed Stage 3 & 4 CAI | CRABS | Sacchi S45 245 Black 18" Rims | 6000k HID Headlights + Fogs | GT-R Exhaust | 20% Tint | Pioneer AppRadio 2

Comment

Pfft.. you people and your fancy schmancy compasses. You should try using the sun to find your direction!
                          yeah....until it goes down.

Comment

Nice mod. I really thought this car should have had it standard. Of course the 07 does. I would imagine the one from the 07 would fit an 06. Something I would like to do also. Gald to know its not to difficult.
                            2006 Black GTP Sedan

Comment

Originally posted by bristol16
                              yeah....until it goes down.
                              You can navigate by the stars or the moon, ya know.

sigpic
                              Mobil 1 | Doctorspeed Stage 3 & 4 CAI | CRABS | Sacchi S45 245 Black 18" Rims | 6000k HID Headlights + Fogs | GT-R Exhaust | 20% Tint | Pioneer AppRadio 2

Comment

Working...
                              X