This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Group Buy!-- Mobil 1 Engine Plaque!--SUCCESS

Here's a nice little piece of flare for the engine bay. I've had these on all my cars as I always use Mobil 1. They a actual GM items (GM #: 1023626. I quite possibly can get a group buy on these with 12 commited people for $4.00 each (Usually sell for $10.00 at the stealership). How this will work is the company I can get these through offer free shipping with the first $50.00 order and what will happen is I will order these, ship them to my house and then mail them to you in an envelope (about 1.50). This will save you all $5.00 on the shipping they charge for individual orders.

So.. You'll get a $15.00 GM alumium applique plaque for the engine bay for about $5.50 shipped. They are aluminum with a vinyl covering.. pretty nice, really! These are installed on the Corvette from the factory only.

Here's one applied to the engine bay in my Contour SVT. Yes, she ALAWAYS got 5w-30 Synthetic Mobil 1. They have an adhesive on the back and install instantly on a cleaned surface. WIll not dull, damage, dent, come off, etc.

Another pic showing how "thick" and sweet it is!

And remember.. GM does recomend Mobil products! SO, it's not like your slapping on a NOS sticker or something, lol. These are METAL with a vinyl overlay. They are stamped and anodized the way they look. They are thick, too.. about a 1/4". This is not some "sticker!!!!" You'll be amazed when you get them..that's all that needs to be said.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, I want 12 orders to make this happen. Cheap but a really cool engine bay addition!

$5.50 Shipped.. who's in?!
    1. CoupeOfG6
    2. Adrenaline Junkie
    3. LoJac
    4. TLS2000
    5. CoupeofG6
    6. MdMas
    7. Sunrunner PEI (G6ownersclub.com)
    Straight up Pimp Trollin'
    2006 Silver MazdaSpeed 6 Grand Touring Sedan
    w/ Real Working BOV Action!!!11!

"Zoom Zoom + 6psi Bitches!"

GIMME ALREADY!!
    TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

Lol. I'll let this run for a week. I convinced him to go $5.50 each if I can't get more than 12. He said.. well, any less, $5.50 each with your free shipping.

So regardless of how many.. we'll be super fly all 5 of us sportin our Mobil 1 thingys at possibly a 1.50 more (7.00 shipped- instead of 5.50).. which I'm sure we all are okay with for worst case scenario.

Comment

not sure if I can handle the 1.50 increase with inflation and all going around. LOL let me know in a week.
        TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

Bahaha.. sure thing boss!

Comment

One question comes to mind when thinking about this group buy... who is ever going to see this little plaque?
            2005 G6 V6 in granite metallic, Kenwood DDX6019 touch screen DVD radio, 2 12" Kicker Solo-Baric L7s, Dynamat, Orion 2400 amp, Power Acoustik 4F cap, XBOX 360, Chrome window trim, Quicklift kit

Comment

When it's open? It's small touches that add personal value. You buying the hood lift kit and have an intake, you better belive that hood will be open any chance it gets at meets! GTPguy has a G6 badge under his hood.

I mod for ME.. when I know it's there, thats all that matters.

Adds some "flare" thats really cool.

Comment

hah, yeah i suppose so.
                2005 G6 V6 in granite metallic, Kenwood DDX6019 touch screen DVD radio, 2 12" Kicker Solo-Baric L7s, Dynamat, Orion 2400 amp, Power Acoustik 4F cap, XBOX 360, Chrome window trim, Quicklift kit

Comment

5 bucks, why not buy it really is the question EVERYONE should be asking themselves. I mean if you don't like it then throw it out or give it away, not like 5 bucks is gonna leave that big of a dent in your pockets. I buy little stuff on Ebay all the time to just try it out-why not.

Comment

Lol i would but I dont even change my own oil, I have not the first clue what kind of oil mine has in it

Comment

well you can be sure its not synthetic, so buy the plaque and start putting synthetic in your car-it will thank you later.

Comment

I want onw of these regardless if we get 12 peeps or not....can we do that?
                        "The Milwaukee Mile 5"

Comment

Yeah! I'mgoing to let it run til mid next week and we'll go from there. I ain't shuttin' this one down, lol. This oe is penny's compared to benjamins.

Comment

ANYWAYS when is this Mobil 1 GB gonna be finalized??

Comment

This Wed. is the CUT OFF. I will be placing my order that day 12:00 Noon.

Ya'll can start sending payment probably.. I don't think we'll get another 5 people. Paypal to thatsunkquick@aol.com.

Total is $7.50.

Ah hell,I'll end this when you all pay. So, if you all pay by this evening, I'll order tonight, lol.

Comment

Working...
                              X