BAMBAMM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BAMBAMM

Bought a 93 octane tuned PCM from BAMBAMM yesterday.
    Excellent seller, would buy from him any day.

He sent it the same day and even sent it over night it to me at no extra cost. I had it within about 15 hours of sending the payment. Couldn't believe that was the pcm sitting at my house already when i got home.

Thanks again BAMBAMM.
    Tinted tail lights - -%15 tint all around - -18" sacchi S35 Rims - - 15" Fi Q Subwoofer 1500 watts - -LED strobe Bars under dash - -Painted Calipers - -Black Pontiac Darts - - Black Eagle eye headlights - - 35w 6000k DDM HIDs low/fogs - - De-badged - -Intake Resonator removed - - Recessed Upper- - Black Painted Trunk keyhole - - K&N Cone Filter --
    Upcoming: Tinting Tails Darker, GTR Exhaust, WAMS 93 Tune, maybe some lowering springs

Re: BAMBAMM

You can't believe it? I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU GOT IT TODAY! I put a $30 stamp on it and had to throw another 3.10 on it when I got there. Post office hostess told me, oh sorry, our cut off is 1pm, it was like 2:45. They said it would be delivered Wednesday by 3. I kinda got fussy with the lady and said "Really, you're kidding right, overnight packages from the west coast to the east coast don't even have a 1pm shut off time by your competition........No wonder nobody likes using the USPS for overnight packages........I'd rather have till 4:45 or 5:45 with the other big name overnight company's and spend another $10 knowing I had a little cushion of time before I got cut off".............

Granted they could have held the item and sent it out today, but they didn't so I'm very happy they got it to you today!

Thanks bro! Hope it gets taken care of and programmed quickly through WAMS.

PS.....Thanks for taking that off my hands, it was collecting dust, I felt sorry for it.
    "I put the Giggity into Each and Every Thread"

2009 Performance Red Metallic G6, Progression Page

Comment

BAMBAMM

Awesome seller. I bought his old headunit and metra kit. He was quick to respond to PMs, waited for me to reply around my busy work schedule, and even got intouch with me by phone. Also worked great just as he said.
      Traded G6 - http://www.g6performance.com/forum/s...ad.php?t=17590
      2006 G6 V6, 12" vinyl strip along windshield, 5% tint on all around, painted mirrors, Eibach Pro-Kit, CRABS Option 3, Dr. Speed FPU, 8k Highs/Lows with halogen fogs, tinted tails, custom Flowmaster 44 exhaust with resonator delete, and a Kenwood headunit along with a metra kit.

New Car - http://www.g6performance.com/forum/s...ad.php?t=22863
      2009 Cobalt SS/TC, K&N SRI, ZZP catless DP, EFR 6758, Polished TC wheels, Injen Charge pipes, Retros, HPTuned, etc...

Comment

Re: BAMBAMM

bambamm is the man...nuff said...didn't even need a post to convince users of that

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
        DGC393's Progression

Mods

Performance:
        1.CRABS with K&N Cold Air Filter
        2.RES Delete
        3.Variation on Lampoon's RAM Air
        4. Pennzoil Ultra Full Synthetic
        5.Full Catback Stainless Steel Magnaflow Dual Exhaust

Appearance:
        1.Rebadged/Debadged- GT Delete, G6 to trunk, Pontiac to dash
        2.20% Window Tint (All windows)
        3.Upper Recessed Grilles
        4.Lower Recessed Grilles
        5.Upgrated G6 embroidered carpets
        6. Temple and G6P Stuntin'
        7.Tinted Tail Lights (reverse blocks white)
        8.Fog lights ever on
        9.Tinted emblems
        10.Pontiac seatbelt pads
        11.Pontiac logo tire caps
        12.Eagle Eye headlights (black bezel)
        13.Eibach Prokit
        14. Color matched, AIT Fiberglass Hood

Comment

Working...
        X