6shift

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 6shift

I bought his dual out valence and got a couple more hours drive time in the 6 to pick it up - Thanks!
    CRABS WAMS MPD GT-R Brembos and stuff

Re: 6shift

Great seller!!!!

Comment

Re: 6shift

I bought his recessed uppers from him.............great too buy from, answered all of my questions and PM's.
      DONE: debadged, cold air intake, Crimson Crab, red painted calipers and black painted rotors, painted engine and battery cover, eyelids, black emblem overlays, 235/55R16 tires, Raceingline engine mounts, Raceingline strut tower brace, Black recessed upper grilles.

Comment

Negative Seller Feedback

It really hurts to write this. I only hope this doesn't happen to anyone else. During the entire time of this transaction, I've maintained contact with him and we've talked on the phone.

Negative seller feedback:
        Originally contacted 6shift to purchase 1 Racingline MMI Race Series(RLMMIRS). Agreed on price and continued purchase. This was all done on the old website, the items for sale are no longer on this forum.

Time Table:
        June 16th, paid $25 for 1 RLMMIRS, by PayPal. On Saturday the 26th, 6shift called and told me he had 2-Racingline MMI Street Series(RLMMISS) for $50. On June 27th, I sent him an additional $25 for 2-RLMMISS shipping included(both). He had not sent out the 1-RLMMIRS, yet...I've done business with him before, I figured I'd help a friend out, since he was looking for a new vehicle and I didn't have to send him anything in return. Price brand new including shipping is 57.53, I'm saving $7.53 instead of buying new and I am helping a buddy out with the purchase of a new vehicle. It's $50 and I want to help.

6 weeks later August 9th, still no items. I informed him if it didn't come that week, by friday the 13th, I'd want the money back. 6shift asked for a few days, I figured, ok. Well, today I sent a message asking for a settlement, $50, by Paypal today or tomorrow.

I'm currently awaiting a reply message, I texted him an hour ago!
        "I put the Giggity into Each and Every Thread"

2009 Performance Red Metallic G6, Progression Page

Comment

Re: Negative Seller Feedback

that's shitty, well if not open a dispute through PayPal and get your moneys back! Keep us informed
          TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

Neutral Feedback

Neutral Feedback

I contacted and paid 6shift on 5/11/2010 that I wanted his floormats he had for sale. When I purchased them I stated I was not in a rush and he could ship at his convenience. After two months and many emails (he was prompt to respond) I had not received them. He told me that he shipped them and they were returned to him by the shipper for unknown address. I resent my address to him and he resent the mats but I never received them. On 7/11/2010 he offererd to refund my money which I agreed to. I received the refund on 7/24/2010.

Comment

Originally posted by BAMBAMM View Post
              It really hurts to write this. I only hope this doesn't happen to anyone else. During the entire time of this transaction, I've maintained contact with him and we've talked on the phone.

Negative seller feedback:
              Originally contacted 6shift to purchase 1 Racingline MMI Race Series(RLMMIRS). Agreed on price and continued purchase. This was all done on the old website, the items for sale are no longer on this forum.

Time Table:
              June 16th, paid $25 for 1 RLMMIRS, by PayPal. On Saturday the 26th, 6shift called and told me he had 2-Racingline MMI Street Series(RLMMISS) for $50. On June 27th, I sent him an additional $25 for 2-RLMMISS shipping included(both). He had not sent out the 1-RLMMIRS, yet...I've done business with him before, I figured I'd help a friend out, since he was looking for a new vehicle and I didn't have to send him anything in return. Price brand new including shipping is 57.53, I'm saving $7.53 instead of buying new and I am helping a buddy out with the purchase of a new vehicle. It's $50 and I want to help.

6 weeks later August 9th, still no items. I informed him if it didn't come that week, by friday the 13th, I'd want the money back. 6shift asked for a few days, I figured, ok. Well, today I sent a message asking for a settlement, $50, by Paypal today or tomorrow.

I'm currently awaiting a reply message, I texted him an hour ago!
              Still awaiting my $50 refund for this post.

Comment

damn... another neg feedback...

Originally posted by BAMBAMM
                I'm about the best wingman in the San Joaquin Valley...........I'm the guy that will hit on the ugly friend, so you can swoop in and bag the hottie friend.

Comment

This is getting bad, I really do get sick when members get ripped off. I sold some items to 6shift in the past with no problems, but that means nothing to the people that bought from him.
                  2005 Chevy Trailblazer: K and N CAI, Gibson Cat Back Exhaust, Billet Grille, Tinted Aftermarket Tail Lights.

Comment

Received my $50 refund by Pay Pal today. Thanks Paul.

Comment

Paid for the racingline STB on July 19th, still havent gotten the item. Contacted 6shift and he said there were several problems and my last message requested a refund. No reply so far, im guessing I am out the $90...
                      -Tim
                      2013 Chrysler 300 S V6 8spd auto
                      2009 G6 GT Sedan - Brothers ride
                      2008 G6 GXP Sedan - Sold @ 51k
                      -5% Tint all around
                      -Bridgestone Potenza RE760 245/45/18's
                      -Racingline STB
                      -Eibach Springs
                      2006 G6 GTP Coupe - SOLD @ 70k
                      2005 G6 GT Sedan - SOLD @ 99k

Comment

Thats ridiculous! Thats more than 2 months now! You pay with paypal?
                        2005 Chevy Trailblazer: K and N CAI, Gibson Cat Back Exhaust, Billet Grille, Tinted Aftermarket Tail Lights.

Comment

Originally posted by 2004malibuowner View Post
                          Thats ridiculous! Thats more than 2 months now! You pay with paypal?
                          your tellin me!!

yes I paid with paypal but when money is sent as a gift(as requested) you cannot file a claim...

sucks because as a college student $$ doesnt come easily!
                          -Tim
                          -5% Tint all around
                          -Racingline STB
                          -Eibach Springs

Comment

I'm thinking he had too many things going on with his sales and a large amount of interest in his items. I think after all was said and done, he actually over accepted the requests and payments. Then he came across the problem of "whoops, I've double booked". I too had the same problem, but I'm sure if you contact him, he'll make good with you, timweb. At the time he was selling items, he's was really trying to get rid of the G6, and he got screwed over by the dealer that he was going to purchase his newer vehicle from. Not an excuse, just giving some insight to what he was going through at the time.

I did get my money back from him, though, I think you should try to get ahold of him, through the email address you sent the paypal to or PM him through here. I did just try to call Paul and see how he's doing, phone is disconnected. I wish you the best timweb. Sorry to hear about your troubles, too.
                            Last edited by BAMBAMM; 09-22-2010, 05:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BAMBAMM View Post
                              I'm thinking he had too many things going on with his sales and a large amount of interest in his items. I think after all was said and done, he actually over accepted the requests and payments. Then he came across the problem of "whoops, I've double booked". I too had the same problem, but I'm sure if you contact him, he'll make good with you, timweb. At the time he was selling items, he's was really trying to get rid of the G6, and he got screwed over by the dealer that he was going to purchase his newer vehicle from. Not an excuse, just giving some insight to what he was going through at the time.

I did get my money back from him, though, I think you should try to get ahold of him, through the email address you sent the paypal to or PM him through here. I did just try to call Paul and see how he's doing, phone is disconnected. I wish you the best timweb. Sorry to hear about your troubles, too.

Thanks for the insight, I have PM'd him and hope to get a response and refund. I will also be emailing the addy. that I sent the paypal too.
                              -Tim
                              -5% Tint all around
                              -Racingline STB
                              -Eibach Springs

Comment

Working...