Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2006 Pontiac Solstic LS2 V8 powerplant

http://www.ssbrakes.com/vehicles/projec ... erformance

Check it out, we were all talking about this a while ago and I found one online.
    TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Oh yea that's the Mallet Solstice, well they did the work on the engine. I've seen a black one in an auto magazine not too long ago. You'd think with that much power it's be a little quicker though.
    -Mike #1

||2006 GTP Coupe - Gone but not forgotten||

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Current Ride: 2009 White Hot Pontiac G8 GT with Onyx/Red Interior

Comment

you would also think with that much power that little car would take off! I've seen other companies throw 600+HP into these little cars, how would you even control that thing with all that power.
      TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

learn how to drive it.... haha ooooooor those cars need the saying drive it like u stole it... but if it ever comes out you'll see some 60 year old man driving it at 40 mph!
        Originally posted by Toyz
        Originally posted by simplyred
        what do you guys think about switching up the teams again?!
        As long as i dont have to catch, i am all for it!

Comment

learn how to drive it.... haha ooooooor those cars need the saying drive it like u stole it... but if it ever comes out you'll see some 60 year old man driving it at 40 mph!
          Yeah no kidding, its funny how all the people who are ready to die buy all the nice cars like vettes and XLR's.

Comment

what a morbid thought hahaha!
            Originally posted by Toyz
            what do you guys think about switching up the teams again?!
            As long as i dont have to catch, i am all for it!

Comment

Originally posted by LoJac963
              Yeah no kidding, its funny how all the people who are ready to die buy all the nice cars like vettes and XLR's.
              what else are they going to spend their retirement money on???
              -Mike #1

||2006 GTP Coupe - Gone but not forgotten||

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Current Ride: 2009 White Hot Pontiac G8 GT with Onyx/Red Interior

Comment

How about they buy me a vette or XLR, thats something they can spend their damn retirement money on

Comment

Cadillac XLR starting at only $77,295*

Dang!

BTW they build the XLRs and Vettes about 20 miles from my house, in Bowling Green KY
                  2005 G6 V6 in granite metallic, Kenwood DDX6019 touch screen DVD radio, 2 12" Kicker Solo-Baric L7s, Dynamat, Orion 2400 amp, Power Acoustik 4F cap, XBOX 360, Chrome window trim, Quicklift kit

Comment

Break into the lot and hotwire and XLR-tell us how it rides!

Comment

Working...
                    X