Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Formula 1 Coming The The US Permanently! In My Backyard!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Formula 1 Coming The The US Permanently! In My Backyard!!

http://www.formula1.com/news/headlines/ ... 10824.html

Looks like Formula 1 is coming to Austin, Texas. Permanently!

Excitement.
    The sultan of spin, a wizard of the arts of speech and text.
    Making people rage since '05

Re: Formula 1 Coming The The US Permanently! In My Backyard!

Comment

yeah good luck keeping it. its tried and failed here in the states quite a few times

Remember if "the" and "and" are spelled right its not a genuine Ahuhn post

Dear God, please send clothes to all those poor ladies in Daddy's computer. Amen.
      Originally posted by snowmanG6
      you would try to tape a poptart to her then give her a bag a skittles and tell her to fart a rainbow

Comment

Formula 1 = Awesomesauce
        Formula Drift = Awesomesauce

I just wish it was coming to my backyard (Pittsburgh).

Or Detroit (Motor City). They'd fly through the streets around the GM building. It would add an extra level of difficulty, potholes, lots of them.
        sigpic
        Custom 93 Dyno Tune, Red Painted K&N Intake, GT-R Exhaust, CMS Springs, Racingline STB + Race MMI's, Sacchi S45 Black Wheels, Hankook Ventus V12 245/45ZR18, Delete Intake Resonator, Mobil 1, Red Calipers, Body Color Matched Headlights/Engine/Battery Covers/Interior Trim, Debadged, Tinted Tails, AIT Hood, ZZP Shift Kit, R1 Concepts Rotors + Pads, Summit Racing Trans Cooler, Denso Iridium Plugs, 30% Tint, Suede Upholstered Steering Wheel, Rear STB

Comment

I won't be going, but the Formula 1's come to Sonoma each year, to Infineon Raceway!
          "I put the Giggity into Each and Every Thread"

2009 Performance Red Metallic G6, Progression Page

Comment

right up the road....
            Please consider supporting G6P -Tap here

MODS:
            Crab Intakes CAB, MPD Ram Air hood, Custom exhaust,
            WAMS High Performance Tune and a whole lot more....

Comment

Texas = better than other states
              Mods: Tint, Resonator Delete, K&N Filter, GT-R Exhaust, GXP rear bumper, Debadged

Comment

I would go and see them no questions about it, Forumla 1 FTMFW
                TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

Originally posted by BAMBAMM View Post
                  I won't be going, but the Formula 1's come to Sonoma each year, to Infineon Raceway!
                  no bam thats indy cars F1 hasnt been to the states since they left in 07 or 08

Remember if "the" and "and" are spelled right its not a genuine Ahuhn post

Dear God, please send clothes to all those poor ladies in Daddy's computer. Amen.
                  Originally posted by snowmanG6
                  you would try to tape a poptart to her then give her a bag a skittles and tell her to fart a rainbow

Comment

Originally posted by stupendusd View Post

G6 - 240sx - Lancer - 325is - WRX

Comment

Originally posted by stupendusd View Post
                      More like

Texas = its own country... Carry pistols on your belt, all passangers can drink in the car, deep fried pickles are a staple and it is hot as hell for the rest of your life.... Lol my uncle, and cousins, live there. It is w wonerland of differences between all other states

MAH PROGRESSION THREAD.................................................. .................................Mah Cardomain

Comment

Working...
                      X