Where Is The Monsoon Amp Located

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where Is The Monsoon Amp Located

Ok I took my car to get my Pioneer AVHP6800DVD installed and it came out unsuccessful. The installer was unable to get my stero to work as far as the sound. He was trying basiclaly insatll me stereo and place the factory unit in my trunk. I am thinking that maybe he did not hook up the stero to the factory Monsoon amp. Can anyone help me with this. I might as well try and install it myself.

make them fuckin try it again
    Originally posted by TLS2000
    Fine. You're banned. Stupid redneck piece of shit!
    http://www.cardomain.com/id/Amick
    GTP: My list of mods got too long... just click the link

Comment

i should but I don't know if i want someone who doesn't seem to know what they are doing with my car.

Comment

^^ That is exactly what it sounds like! Go elsewhere!
        Hurricanes are like women : when they come, they're wet and wild, but when they leave they take your house and car.

Comment

yea really. This guy's a professional? Even I was able to install a Pioneer MP3/DVD player in my car and I have no certification at all. Go somewhere else.
          -Mike #1

||2006 GTP Coupe - Gone but not forgotten||

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Current Ride: 2009 White Hot Pontiac G8 GT with Onyx/Red Interior

Comment

And to answer the original question, it's in the trunk, just behind the right rear wheel. Just peel back the carpet and you'll see it.
            2006 Liquid Quicksilver Coupe GTP

Comment

^^ The man speaks the truth!

Why would you want to keep the factory HU hooked up in the trunk? Or am i misreadding your original post?
              Hurricanes are like women : when they come, they're wet and wild, but when they leave they take your house and car.

Comment

I was told my car wouldn't function porperly without keeping the original stereo. The trunk is the only place that has room for it.

Comment

wont function properly? You can get a part that lets you keep the display pannel so your car can talk to you if you put in an aftermarket sterio. Someone else can find the link (i think its in mod link section) I dont know how changing your sterio could mess up your car though.
                  BCG Member #1::G6er Elite

Comment

he's talking about the DIC. People have said that it can mess up the car if it's not in there, but I don't think anybody ever proved it.
                    -Mike #1

||2006 GTP Coupe - Gone but not forgotten||

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Current Ride: 2009 White Hot Pontiac G8 GT with Onyx/Red Interior

Comment

http://scosche.com/scosche_caraudio.asp ... ID=GM1593B

Is that what he needs? Srry if that isnt helpfull.

Comment

Originally posted by reubenk
                        http://scosche.com/scosche_caraudio.aspx?CategoryID=5&ItemID=GM1593B

Is that what he needs? Srry if that isnt helpfull.
                        That would be it. Or the Metra kit too.
                        2006 Liquid Quicksilver Coupe GTP

Comment

I just copied a link that someone else had posted in the performance modification thread.

Comment

this is awesome. I'd go ahead and make a mental note to never go there again. They obviously dont know their stuff.
                            2007 GMC Sierra ECSB Z71 4x4

Comment

Working...
                            X