Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Erik is coming to cali..AGAIN June 17th-2?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Erik is coming to cali..AGAIN June 17th-2?

Like it says...ill be in Cali in mid june through probably something like the 23rd? or 24th. Flying out the 17th to drive my sister's car home from San Diego back to Glorious IL. Either way ill be out there for a few days!! My sister, her bf, my gf, and I are trying to find out some things to do that are cheap but fun.

So far we have:
    Seal cove
    Beach activities

Some suggestions would be good!

And maybe I'll see you there?
    sigpic

2004 LS1 A4 Quicksilver w/ Red Interior 1 of 301 -

GO-K&N Intake, Spintech Exhaust, Pacesetter Headers, Catless Mids, Tuned using HPTuners By Rian

Turning and Stopping- Cquence Drilled and Slotted Rotors

Show- SAP Repros in Satin black, fake SAP mod, Tinted tails by Jorge, Satin Black Badges, 35% tint all around, Satin Black painted 17's, Flat Splitter

Electronics- Pioneer AVIC F90BT, JL 500.1 Monoblock Amp, JL 12W3-2, DDMTuning 8k 55watt HID hi/low, All Interior and Cluster LED Swap by Bohnman,

Fully modded G6 GTP-TRADED

Re: Erik is coming to cali..AGAIN June 17th-2?

Make sure you drive to Ocean Beach and hit up Hodad's. They have an amazing bacon burger, and their fries are awesome. That's the one thing I would say is a must do down there.
    Mods:
    CRAB option 3 and FPU, iSimple Ipod integrator, Infinity Kappa 693.7i rear speakers, 50 front/20 rear window tint, gtp rims, Brembo brakes, Racingline STB/grounding kit, Intake Resonator Deleted, WAMS Tune.

Upcoming Mods:
    more audio upgrades, racingline MMIs(waiting to be installed)

Comment

That's the same weekend I was thinking about going to San Diego to visit my brother! Pacific Beach, definitly a HOT SPOT! Whiskey Girl is downtown San Diego, Maybe a Padres game, too.

Lots of things, Sea World San Diego, and if you were worried about seeing the beach, there's ton of it. There is also the USS "something" museum there, I'm sure you'll appreciate it.
      "I put the Giggity into Each and Every Thread"

2009 Performance Red Metallic G6, Progression Page

Comment

yeah everyone involved is planning to move out soon so we are saving cash like no tomorrow. we are looking for activities that cost slim to no money to do yet have a good time.
        sigpic

GO-K&N Intake, Spintech Exhaust, Pacesetter Headers, Catless Mids, Tuned using HPTuners By Rian

Show- SAP Repros in Satin black, fake SAP mod, Tinted tails by Jorge, Satin Black Badges, 35% tint all around, Satin Black painted 17's, Flat Splitter

Electronics- Pioneer AVIC F90BT, JL 500.1 Monoblock Amp, JL 12W3-2, DDMTuning 8k 55watt HID hi/low, All Interior and Cluster LED Swap by Bohnman,

Comment

Maybe check out a meguiars detailing seminar?
          Make me a signature and ill put it in here...

Comment

Originally posted by Fischer
            Maybe check out a meguiars detailing seminar?
            i want free stuff!
            sigpic

Comment

Show up 5 days earier and attend the Fresno meet.... It's Free!!!

Originally posted by BAMBAMM
              I'm about the best wingman in the San Joaquin Valley...........I'm the guy that will hit on the ugly friend, so you can swoop in and bag the hottie friend.

Comment

Originally posted by 1BADG6GT
                Show up 5 days earier and attend the Fresno meet.... It's Free!!!
                hahha no. my flight is the 17th
                sigpic

Comment

I'll be down there this weekend Erik, my brother lives in El Cajon and I've gotta pray DDM Tuning is open on the weekends so I can exchanged my damaged head lamps for new ones.

I'll PM you my number. I'm thinking it's going to be sometime saturday morning, like before noon, so give me a call and we'll see what we can work out.

Comment

I'll be down there this weekend Erik, my brother lives in El Cajon and I've gotta pray DDM Tuning is open on the weekends so I can exchanged my damaged head lamps for new ones.
                    Want to pick up my package for me? I ordered it 13 days ago and yet to receive a shipping email yet.
                    Make me a signature and ill put it in here...

Comment

u know what happens today??
                      [youtube:1c8fvqjw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdizL4on-Rc[/youtube:1c8fvqjw]
                      sigpic

Comment

Yes. I. Hate. You.
                        2010 Hyundai Genesis Coupe Premium Edition
                        2.0 Turbo 5-Speed Automatic
                        Tsukuba Red

Comment

WAY BETTER!!!! *start @ 1:15*

[youtube:3b65p8w8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_P-sP698sA[/youtube:3b65p8w8]

I'm about the best wingman in the San Joaquin Valley...........I'm the guy that will hit on the ugly friend, so you can swoop in and bag the hottie friend.

Comment

so maybe i'll see you sunday! If anything, just a quick hey there howdy or a drive by to submit to youtube!

Comment

How about a Weather Report.........not just for me since I'm driving down there tonight, but just to rub it in to all the people in the Midwest and the Great White North.

Comment

Working...
                              X