IPOD Road Trip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IPOD Road Trip

Got this the other day. Sorry for the bad picture, camera phone is all I have.

Charges the IPOD and transmits to the radio.
    2006 Black GTP Sedan

hey that green light means your cruise control is on right?

doesnt look to bad actually

though ipods are still way overrated and overpriced

Comment

Ya, it doesnt really get in the way at all.Nice to have when you get tired of all the commercials on the radio. I probably would not have bought the IPOS myself, it was a bday present but I like it.
      2006 Black GTP Sedan

Comment

I have the same thing, although I have thought about getting the hard install kit for it so that it can sit in the glove box. I just don't like that it really has no place that it isn't in the way.
        Black 06 GTP Coupe - Dr. Speed Cold Air Box, Tinted Windows, Projektorz - Coming this week: Grafxworks Pontiac overlays all around, Black Painted Calipers w/ ZZP Decals and Rockblocker Smoked Tail Light Covers !!

Comment

I had bought one probably a month ago after hearing 2 people at best buy talk about how bad the quality of the music was coming out. I really liked how it sat there and could display the song being played.

But the music quality was terrible. I had to crank the IPod and my car stereo all up high. I was afraid that I would have the Ipod playing and a passenger in my car would change the source and blow a speaker.

Have you had any luck with yours as far as sound quality?

Comment

Thats my only complaint. I do have to turn the volume on the radio up almost all the way to get it to be meduim volume. I know a few people with the Itrip that just attches to the bottom of the Ipod and that seems to work better, although it does not charge it and this one does which I like.
            2006 Black GTP Sedan

Comment

It took me a long while to find a frequency that it transmitted well on. I found a station that only transmits at night, and it tends to work well on that, even when that station is broadcasting. I haven't had any trouble with sound levels, it isn't quite as loud as normal radio, but neither are CD's. It could be the quality of the file in your Ipod causing the levels to not be right.
              Black 06 GTP Coupe - Dr. Speed Cold Air Box, Tinted Windows, Projektorz - Coming this week: Grafxworks Pontiac overlays all around, Black Painted Calipers w/ ZZP Decals and Rockblocker Smoked Tail Light Covers !!

Comment

Yeah

I bought the Belkin TuneStation (I think that's what it's called). I can't see your picture right now, so it might be the same exact thing. I loved that thing! I took it back for the time being because I'm loving XM Radio right now, but once my trial is up it'll be back to the iPod.
                Mike III
                '06 Electric Blue GTP

Dr. Speed CAB w/S&B, 20% Marquise Tint
                Next Up - Strut Bar, Lowering Springs, GT-R

Comment

Ya, XM is cool but kinda expensive for the monthly subscription so I didnt continue mine either. The IPOD transmitter is good except for the problem with sound volume and quality talked about before. I just need to start downloading some more music!
                  2006 Black GTP Sedan

Comment

Working...
                  X