No announcement yet.

Forgotten car...have you seen one yet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forgotten car...have you seen one yet?

Cuz I haven't. The MazdaSpeed6. There was so much hype about this car, but it's like it totally disappeared off the face of the earth. I've never seen one on the road nor have I seen any commercials for it. The Mazdaspeed3 totally took over and is on magazine covers everywhere.

-Mike #1

||2006 GTP Coupe - Gone but not forgotten||

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Current Ride: 2009 White Hot Pontiac G8 GT with Onyx/Red Interior

i like those things. it was my top choice when i was car shopping. we get a few mazda 6 here and there but haven't gotten any mazdaspeed 6 in yet unfortunately.

Comment

They look cool and I remember all the hype but I dont know where they went They became unicorns, they could be around but no one really knows, all that exsits of them is just pics in magazines
      2006 G6 GTP: Traded

2013 Mustang GT
      Gotta have it Green color
      Brembo brake package
      420 HP 5.0L
      Ford Racing Power Pack
      GT500 track pack differential cover
      BOSS 302 oil cooler, JLT oil separator

Comment

they definately exist....i test drove one

Comment

i thought you just said you hadnt gotten and speed6's in? i'm confused...but yea, i've never seen one on the road
          -Mike #2 (the self-proclaimed tallest G6 owner)
          http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2645383

VMS ECM, GT-R Exhaust, Dr. Speed Stage 3 CAI, 35% Llumar Tint, Redline Hood Struts, Vent Visors,
          Pontiac Inset Upper Grilles #1, STB, Black Euro Tails, PowerSlot Rotors, Hawk Brake Pads

Comment

They look like a car that Alfalfa from the little rascals would drive....

I don't like them, at all....
            Originally posted by Kman
            'Ghetto Booty' + Jules = My, My ,My

Comment

A guy across the street had a red one, not bad.
              BMG Cofounder who happens to be a Petrolsexual
              ^ The Man
              v The Legend

Comment

Hard to find? YES. Non-existant? Nope!

I just did a vehicle locate on the Mazda website for any available within 50 miles of the Chicago area. There are currently 35 MazdaSpeed 6's on the lots. So you don't see a lot of them, but they can be gotten. The price range on the cars listed runs between 28,700 to 33,900 so it looks like they're building them with the full range of options, or at least in this area they are ordering them that way.
                I have seen several of these driving around my area too. They are sharp looking! But I have not been impressed with the quality of the interiors on the Mazda 6. Kinda cheap looking inside, especially the dashboard. But still nice cars that should be fun to drive!
                SOLD * 2006 G6 GTP 6MT * SOLD
                Crimson Red W/Taupe 2-Tone Leather; DoctorSpeed Stage 4 CAB, Custom Dual Muffler Exhaust ;"JAKED" Lower Grille, GM Strut Bar, Aftermarket Spoiler, White Faced Gauges, Painted Interior Parts, Window Tints, Mostly debadged.
                CURRENT: 2007 Acura TL Type-S 286 HP 6MT
                Moroccan Red Pearl /Taupe Leather Sports Seats; Tints: 15% rears, 50% fronts;Axis Hiro 18X8.5 hyper silver wheels w/Yokohama Advan S.4. 245/40/18 UHPAS Tires; Color-Matched Splash Guards

Comment

I have only seen 3 Mazdaspeed 6 on the road so far but lots of regular Mazda 6. It is one of the better looking cars other than the G6.

Comment

Originally posted by blkGTPcoupe
                    i thought you just said you hadnt gotten and speed6's in? i'm confused...but yea, i've never seen one on the road
                    we haven't gotten any in at the dealership where i work. i test drove one when i was car shopping a while back before i even moved to NC.

Originally posted by Tin_Indian_G6
                    But I have not been impressed with the quality of the interiors on the Mazda 6. Kinda cheap looking inside, especially the dashboard. But still nice cars that should be fun to drive!
                    yeah, but look how many people say the exact same thing about the G6 interior.

Comment

There was a butt ton around San Antonio a couple of months ago. From what I have seen here the market for cars over 25k is depressed. When you add in that there is no auto offered, the market is small. Test drove one and decided that I needed the wind in the hair and got the vert. Helps to get GM employee pricing (which I had to fight for on the vert).

Comment

ive seen several of those in norcal. one was at my dealer.
                        BCG Member #1::G6er Elite

Comment

Working...
                        X