This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Edmonton/ Northern Alberta Peeps

Anyone from Edmonton? Ive seen very few G6's around these parts and I jus bought mine. Are there any meet ups in the Area?

I'm not

but welcome
    Originally posted by TLS2000
    Fine. You're banned. Stupid redneck piece of shit!
    http://www.cardomain.com/id/Amick
    GTP: My list of mods got too long... just click the link

Comment

There are a few of us in Lethbridge, does that count?

Comment

I dont go to lethbridge ... Boo urns, I want to Mod my G6, but im not sure how to go about it....
        Maybe its a girl thing?!?! haha

Comment

I live in camrose, about 45 minutes south east. Going to Nait in a couple of weeks.
          2010 F150 XLT SuperCrew

Comment

Originally posted by CasualSeks
            I dont go to lethbridge ... Boo urns, I want to Mod my G6, but im not sure how to go about it....
            Maybe its a girl thing?!?! haha
            Razzi - body kit
            GT-R exhaust
            Doc Speed - Intake
            all sorts of spoilers

that would be a good start
            BMG Cofounder who happens to be a Petrolsexual
            ^ The Man
            v The Legend

Comment

Re: Edmonton/ Northern Alberta Peeps

Anyone from Edmonton? Ive seen very few G6's around these parts and I jus bought mine. Are there any meet ups in the Area?
              You live in edmonton and don't see 6ers.. I'm from edmonton originally and still visit quite frequently. I must pass a couple dozen g6s driving around the city every day. its at that point where it starts to get annoying to me. In fact on my parents street alone *which consists of about 20 houses* there are 3 G6s... nothing above a g6 v6, no gt or gtp models. Its a nice feeling driving my clean, shiny gt with my 18" chrome rims past them.. haha
              06 G6 GT Sedan (Black)
              Motegi DV5 18" Chrome Wheels
              Falken 225/45 R18 performance tires.
              7 window tint (35% front, 17% rear)
              http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2448881

** SOLD ** ** SOLD ** ** SOLD **

Comment

Originally posted by Lmac83
                I live in camrose, about 45 minutes south east. Going to Nait in a couple of weeks.
                There are 2 in Innisfail. A base sedan in white and my awesome electric blue GT sedan.

Comment

Not alot of coupes around here...it's kind of cool having a somewhat unique ride. There is a black one and an orange GTP that I'm aware of, lot's of sedans.
                  2010 F150 XLT SuperCrew

Comment

Re: Edmonton/ Northern Alberta Peeps

Originally posted by j_vayne
                    You live in edmonton and don't see 6ers.. I'm from edmonton originally and still visit quite frequently. I must pass a couple dozen g6s driving around the city every day. its at that point where it starts to get annoying to me. In fact on my parents street alone *which consists of about 20 houses* there are 3 G6s... nothing above a g6 v6, no gt or gtp models. Its a nice feeling driving my clean, shiny gt with my 18" chrome rims past them.. haha
                    Whoa Whoa, didnt need your life story. I actually usually see 1 every couple days... i drive from the south to north everday....

Comment

Working...
                    X