Squeeling brake noise after 2700 miles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Squeeling brake noise after 2700 miles

Yes, you heard it right, i have discovered my first annoying noise that I need to have diagnosed...

I have an appt. with the service department on Sat. for my free oil change and they are going to look at it....

Ugh, what a pain... it is a squeel that is at low speeds and sounds like a lose V belt from back in the day (it isn't the belts though, definitely coming from the passenger front wheel.)

Keep this crap up i'll be upgrading my brakes sooner than later.
    2006 6.0 LS2 GTO Metallic Black
    2007 3.5 VVT G6 Liquid Silver - Gone.

My brakes squeel in the morning when the car is covered with Dew. I don't have a garage currently. Ater it warms up the noise goes away.
    G6P member 340

G8 GT 334 0f 1st 888
    Pedders Street II suspension. Pedders Strut Tower bar. VMS HSRK, VMS PCM/TCM tune, Forged and Stroked LS3, Garrett Turbo
    Borla Cat back. SLP underdrive pulley. FAST ported 102 intake and TB ported. BMR trailing arms, Circle D 3200 stall converter.
    20 percent tint by Scott's tinting and graphics.

Comment

Originally posted by ElecBlueG6GT
      My brakes squeel in the morning when the car is covered with Dew. I don't have a garage currently. Ater it warms up the noise goes away.
      thats prolly cause your rotor is building up tiny layer of rust due too the humidity

Comment

I've had my pads replaced at 3500 miles from squeels/squeaks and just recently again at 17k, the pads and the rotors replaced...

they still squeel/squeak! It will go back again

Comment

Working...
        X