Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Software problem when lights in dashboard stay on?????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Software problem when lights in dashboard stay on?????

Hi everybody,

Im Andrew and im the only owner of a G6 in Curacao, Netherlands Antilles, which is nice of course, but.......... . My car is a second hand one and ever since purchasing it, the lights of ABS, TC, Air Bag service, and Check Engine stay on. It's supposed to be a software thing and i have been going to may car garages here, but no one seems to have the correct version to help me.
    Is anyone familiar with this problem? What can/should i do? Thanks very much.

Take care,

Andrew

Software problem when lights in dashboard stay on?????

Me again...anyone knows what software might be compatible with the one as needed for the G6???

Take care,

Andrew

Comment

Likely the indicators are on because there are some real problems with your vehicle.

If your "car garages" don't have any diagnostic equipment to read fault codes it will be pretty difficult to diagnose. However I will try to assist.

A few questions........

First because 2nd hand you might want to PM me the last 6 digits of your VIN and I can check a little history on your vehicle

What model year is vehicle?

With the Airbag Light does it flash first and then go on steady or is it on steady the whole time.

Comment

Working...
      X