gm kit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gm kit

is there any way to get part numbers for different parts of the kit..I want the front bumper part I have a gxp back ...gonna get 09.5 skirts just need something for the front.. if its possible if not I guess razzi then

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
    2006 Black GTP Coupe, One of the First Hammerhead Spoilers on here. Gm Strut Bar, Doctor Speed CAB and Stage 4 . Black out upper grille and black logos, Tinted Black Euro's, Painted black Headlights with blacked out corners and Led's,10,000 K HID Low-Beams, GT-R Cat-Back Exhaust System,Racingline performance moto mounts inserts, power slot rotors and hawks.Eclipse 4 channel amp powering Alpine Type-S speakers, 93 oct tune, GM HSRK, RaceineLinePerformance Ground Kit.

Re: gm kit

yea theres a def a thread out there but i gotta find it....the front piece was like 100-200 somewhat

"Wheel gap can be compared to a vaginaa. The more fingers you can stick in the worse off you are. "

Comment

That would be awesome if I can get that part numberthats still cheaper then the raZZI

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
      2006 Black GTP Coupe, One of the First Hammerhead Spoilers on here. Gm Strut Bar, Doctor Speed CAB and Stage 4 . Black out upper grille and black logos, Tinted Black Euro's, Painted black Headlights with blacked out corners and Led's,10,000 K HID Low-Beams, GT-R Cat-Back Exhaust System,Racingline performance moto mounts inserts, power slot rotors and hawks.Eclipse 4 channel amp powering Alpine Type-S speakers, 93 oct tune, GM HSRK, RaceineLinePerformance Ground Kit.

Comment

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=27332&start=30
        2nd or 3rd page

"Wheel gap can be compared to a vaginaa. The more fingers you can stick in the worse off you are. "

Comment

Here you go: https://www.crateenginedepot.com/sto...P5760C369.aspx.
          Born: 2/16/2007 -- Best Time: 14.20 @ 98.61 MPH -- 240 WHP & 205 WTQ -- Blueprinted and Balanced

- U.C. Tinted Tails - Dr. S Stage 3 - SRC Dyno Tune - Eibach Pro Kit - C.I. FPU - Scuba's Aux. Retrofit -
          - 08 SS/TC Brembo Conversion - Ported Heads & I.M - MACE I.M.S. - RacingLine MMI - O.T.T.P. SRS -
          - MMS Headers - ClassicPerformance Exhaust - Powerbond UDP - CF Catch Can - Racingline Strutbar -

Comment

Working...
          X