Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A new accessory for GTPGuy82: Smoked headlight covers.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A new accessory for GTPGuy82: Smoked headlight covers.

Wanted to be different..the projektorz are cool, but check these out!

What do you think?
    -Mike #1

||2006 GTP Coupe - Gone but not forgotten||

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Current Ride: 2009 White Hot Pontiac G8 GT with Onyx/Red Interior

Looks like the last Firebird. Still has the little nubbies though?

Comment

yea there's no other way to attach it. I know with other headlight covers they slip under the bottom of the headlight, and there's a tab that goes over the top of the headlight and the hood holds it there when you close it...but they would break very easily because of the stress the hood put on them.
      -Mike #1

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Comment

They look really nice. :smoke:
        SOLD * 2006 G6 GTP 6MT * SOLD
        Crimson Red W/Taupe 2-Tone Leather; DoctorSpeed Stage 4 CAB, Custom Dual Muffler Exhaust ;"JAKED" Lower Grille, GM Strut Bar, Aftermarket Spoiler, White Faced Gauges, Painted Interior Parts, Window Tints, Mostly debadged.
        CURRENT: 2007 Acura TL Type-S 286 HP 6MT
        Moroccan Red Pearl /Taupe Leather Sports Seats; Tints: 15% rears, 50% fronts;Axis Hiro 18X8.5 hyper silver wheels w/Yokohama Advan S.4. 245/40/18 UHPAS Tires; Color-Matched Splash Guards

Comment

Looks good...
          2006 GT, GTP Ulra-Bright Wheels, GTP Exhaust, Painted dual lower valence, Middle mirrors, Bottom rocker panels, Red Calipers, GM Strut Bar, Redline Tuning QuickLifts, G6 all weather floor mats, Debadged, Chrome lower grill accents and Chrome shift knob
          http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2645473

JUST ARRIVE: CRAB INTAKE!!!

Comment

Very stealthy! I like

Boss Lady for the Blue Man Group

I'm back and ready for action!

Comment

^ STEALTHY...perfect description. :warped:
              SOLD * 2006 G6 GTP 6MT * SOLD
              Crimson Red W/Taupe 2-Tone Leather; DoctorSpeed Stage 4 CAB, Custom Dual Muffler Exhaust ;"JAKED" Lower Grille, GM Strut Bar, Aftermarket Spoiler, White Faced Gauges, Painted Interior Parts, Window Tints, Mostly debadged.
              CURRENT: 2007 Acura TL Type-S 286 HP 6MT
              Moroccan Red Pearl /Taupe Leather Sports Seats; Tints: 15% rears, 50% fronts;Axis Hiro 18X8.5 hyper silver wheels w/Yokohama Advan S.4. 245/40/18 UHPAS Tires; Color-Matched Splash Guards

Comment

Looks good with the black, nice.

Comment

I like it alot... very awesome

how is the light output?
                  Originally posted by TLS2000
                  Fine. You're banned. Stupid redneck piece of shit!
                  http://www.cardomain.com/id/Amick
                  GTP: My list of mods got too long... just click the link

Comment

looks good mike.. I like em.
                    Hurricanes are like women : when they come, they're wet and wild, but when they leave they take your house and car.

Comment

I like 'em enough to ask about details. So spit it out!

sigpic
                      Mobil 1 | Doctorspeed Stage 3 & 4 CAI | CRABS | Sacchi S45 245 Black 18" Rims | 6000k HID Headlights + Fogs | GT-R Exhaust | 20% Tint | Pioneer AppRadio 2

Comment

Tom.. you'd be totally blacked out if you got those and then did something to your tails.. beware of driving at night

Boss Lady for the Blue Man Group

I'm back and ready for action!

Comment

Do thoes come off at night so you just use them during the day right?

2006 G6 3.5 Sedan - Granite
                          Doc Speed CAB

Comment

I haven't tested the light output at night though. But during the day, the amber signals are very clear. And yes they can be removed...they are the same as the Projektorz covers...the 4 round circles are velcro...one side sticks to the headlight, and the other to the cover.
                            -Mike #1

Comment

if you stay with the smoke headlights i would have black top and lower grille. It would look a lot meaner and smother at night for the car. Thats just my opinion.

Comment

Working...
                              X