pioneer avh-p3100dvd....clarion 6.5" fronts installed! pics*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pioneer avh-p3100dvd....clarion 6.5" fronts installed! pics*

so i got everyting installed and ready, the fronts are clarion pro audio glass fibre 6.5", screen is a pioneer 3100 dvd, installed with pac data harness

notice in the cubby in front of the shifter the switch for the ebrake bypass for video

the switch

the speakers, took 7/8" spacer to clear the window cuz of the big magnet on these! whatta pain in the arse!

notice the wire just need to get a higher voltage power adaptor

and on another note, check out my for sale ad...some things you will find

clarion 12" sub, this comes with all wiring, and a phoenix gold 600.1 amp not pictured, and a line out converter to hook up to factory stereo

and the stock stuff is up for sale too, i have the rear speakers from the car too, as i replaced them last year!

thanks guys, comments welcome!

Re: pioneer avh-p3100dvd....clarion 6.5" fronts installed! p

Nice! I'm diggin the tire tread floormats.

Progression Page

Comment

best floormats ive ever owned lol nothing gets through them, and theyre really thick, got em for 23 bucks at walmart for the set of 4

Comment

im lost, what's the point of switch

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]

"Wheel gap can be compared to a vaginaa. The more fingers you can stick in the worse off you are. "

Comment

its hooked up the ebrake wire of the screen, the screen is designed to only allow video to be played when the car is in park, so i put a switch inline with a ground, so when i start the car i flip the switch and the screen thinks the car is still in park with the ebrake up, allowing me to play video while im driving, its a easy and clean looking solution, ive heard of others driving around with the ebrake up one click as well to trick the screen..

Comment

Originally posted by cookiemonster17
            im lost, what's the point of switch

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]

it is so he can trick the DVD player to think he is not moving...

he can watch movies and drive

I did a similar thing with mine but i had to repin a wire and ground it because i have a gyromomiter (sp?) in mine..... anyways movies on long trips are a MUST

Comment

I have the same HU in my GTO, cheap and awesome unit for sure!!!

BYW, why don't you buy one of the relay kits off ebay for about 9 bucks. You wire it into the harness and it automatically switches the power so you can watch a DVD anytime you want instead of using the switch. I installed the relay during installation of everything and it works awesome!
              TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

front ones for sale?
                Cold air intake, racingline engine mounts, painted engine cover, tinted tail lights, resonator delete, red and black calipers, Flowmaster 50 series, black upper recessed grills,cobalt ss/tc rims, massive audio nano 800w amp, pioneer A series 460W speakers, pioneer double din touch screen headunit and debadge[color=#FF0000][

My Progression:http://www.g6performance.com/forum/s...;s+progression
                JOIN FOREVERPONTIAC.COM...NOW!!!!!!

Comment

had that in the g6 and it was an awesome headunit. especially the equalizer and direct ipod control
                  2006 Pontiac G6 V6-Too many mods-Traded In(RIP 2006-2010)
                  2008 G8 GT-TSP Forged LS3-Procharger-219/231 RCR Cam-TSP Ported L92's-Squash-Kooks-Solo 3in-SS Wheels and Brakes-Demon8-BMR-BC Racing Coilovers-Custom Earls Tranny Cooler
                  613/543 @11.5psi Old Numbers
                  11.6 at 123. 1.92 60ft
                  New numbers coming soon........

Comment

im glad my deck isn't smart enough to turn off video when im driving lol but very nice deck the xbox playing off it should be nice lol
                    Appearance: Sexy Electric Blue Metallic - 35% Tint, , Painted Calipers, Spyder Halo Projector Headlights, Red Under Dash LED's, Lower Grill Chrome Trim

Performance: Canuck Lowering Springs, Crabs O3 + FPU, Custom Dual Muffler Borla Exhaust, Front Adjustable End Links

Audio: Kenwood DNX5120 Double din, Hifonics HFI1000.1 Mono Amp, RE SEX12D4 12" Subwoofer (pushing 750w), Alpine Type S 6x9 Speakers, Jensen Power 720 amp

Comment

Working...
                    X