cant turn off hazards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cant turn off hazards

is there some kind of special trick to this?
    i push it in and it wont depress! weird..
    my owners manual is at home. blah.
    thanks in advance!

all I can suggest is to push harder?
    BMG Cofounder who happens to be a Petrolsexual
    ^ The Man
    v The Legend

Comment

Go to the dealer and tell them to remove the forcefield around your car!
      Mine - 2006 Black Grand Prix GXP

Comment

Sounds like your button might be broken. There's no trick or anything - press it to turn on, press to turn off

Comment

You know, i think i had this problem one time. I think i just kept pushing it until it finally worked. I think it was like 10 times i had to push it. I was pushing it at different rates and pressures. Also when pressing try slowly wiggling the button. I think mine kinda acted like a bad connection was present.
          Hurricanes are like women : when they come, they're wet and wild, but when they leave they take your house and car.

Comment

I think all the other guys have exhausted all the things I'd suggest. Just want to add that would drive me up the freakin' wall! I wish you luck!
            SOLD * 2006 G6 GTP 6MT * SOLD
            Crimson Red W/Taupe 2-Tone Leather; DoctorSpeed Stage 4 CAB, Custom Dual Muffler Exhaust ;"JAKED" Lower Grille, GM Strut Bar, Aftermarket Spoiler, White Faced Gauges, Painted Interior Parts, Window Tints, Mostly debadged.
            CURRENT: 2007 Acura TL Type-S 286 HP 6MT
            Moroccan Red Pearl /Taupe Leather Sports Seats; Tints: 15% rears, 50% fronts;Axis Hiro 18X8.5 hyper silver wheels w/Yokohama Advan S.4. 245/40/18 UHPAS Tires; Color-Matched Splash Guards

Comment

so i FINALLy got it.
              these are great responses. but i let it be for awhile. came back and pressed the button and it turned off.
              i tried it again while it was in gear, i think that has something to do with it.

believe me, i LOVE driving down the road w/ my hazards on! lol :smoke:

Comment

Originally posted by mrbrown
                believe me, i LOVE driving down the road w/ my hazards on! lol :smoke:

Originally posted by TLS2000
                Fine. You're banned. Stupid redneck piece of shit!
                http://www.cardomain.com/id/Amick
                GTP: My list of mods got too long... just click the link

Comment

Working...
                X