Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Actual GM site I found through MY GMLink for the G6.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Actual GM site I found through MY GMLink for the G6.

GM actual site I found through GM Link for the G6. Even have a body kit! which looks pretty nice!

http://www.gmgoodwrench.com/accessories ... &year=2006
    "The Milwaukee Mile 5"

Pssssh.. 1200.00

They can keep those sumbitches' :!: Thats for damn sure! I might have considered adding it into my payments... as that'd only be like 10 bucks more a month... but hell no now, lol.
    Straight up Pimp Trollin'
    2006 Silver MazdaSpeed 6 Grand Touring Sedan
    w/ Real Working BOV Action!!!11!

"Zoom Zoom + 6psi Bitches!"

Comment

damn no kidding? I love that front end.
      "The Milwaukee Mile 5"

Comment

Front looks similar to teh razzi kit.. which is nice. BUt, teh side and rear.. I dunno, just not dramatic enough to be worth the cost, y'know? I hate boydkits that stick on wiht sticky tape and a few "wood screws" lol.

Comment

I can't tell the sides, etc. I like that is kind of (at least to me anyway) like the old Monte Carlo SS from the late 80's.
          "The Milwaukee Mile 5"

Comment

I'd consider painting it silver and slapping it on... give it that monte carlo SS look that used to have the bottom silver trim.

Comment

it costs that much because A:it will fit perfectly the first time out of the box (dunno how many people have done body kits but they hardly EVER fit right) and B: if I'm not mistaken it comes painted for some colors?!
              Originally posted by Toyz
              Originally posted by simplyred
              what do you guys think about switching up the teams again?!
              As long as i dont have to catch, i am all for it!

Comment

it costs that much because A:it will fit perfectly the first time out of the box (dunno how many people have done body kits but they hardly EVER fit right) and B: if I'm not mistaken it comes painted for some colors?!
                Wow. I just looked. $1250 painted. you can get it painted or primed
                "The Milwaukee Mile 5"

Comment

now Id bet my life that if u bought that razzi kit, your easily spending a grand in body work to make it fit (and look good) and paint!

Comment

I may just have to go to the dealer and have a looksee. Wouldn't that be covered under waranty too being its an "Official" GM product?
                    "The Milwaukee Mile 5"

Comment

Naw.. Razzi kits's have almost always fit factory finsih. Body kits (lie.. REPLACEMENT bumpers) are the ones that have issues. The GM kit and the Razzi kit just fit over a portionof the bumper.... loads of acceptable tollerance to fit that.

Comment

for that amount of money I would think it's a full replacement! something to check out!

Comment

Which one.. Razzi or GM?!

Becuase they are both just "Rocker Panel Extensions". Attach using tape and a screw on each inside edge. Thats why Razzi kits are cheap compared to actuall BODY KITS. 700.00 for a full razzi compared to almost a 500-600 for an actual body kit bumper. (Comapiring a diffrent car that actually HAS a body kit availble..a Jetta, for example.)

Comment

I would just wait a while and see what comes out in the next few months. The aftermarket for these cars HAS to increase. They become more popular by the day so hopefully the companies see this and also realize from the emails members from here have been sending-thanks those of you who have sent emails.
                            TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

GM Ground Effects

From my understanding does the GM ground effects just fit the sedan only? I don't think they make any kits yet for are coupes.

Comment

Working...
                              X