That thing looks amazing!
    Mine - 2006 Black Grand Prix GXP

Comment

Awesome, another car I can't own.
      BMG Cofounder who happens to be a Petrolsexual
      ^ The Man
      v The Legend

Comment

This thing has been talked about for quite some time now. They still don't know what it's gonna be called though?? They should definitely stay away from Stingray, as no corvette will ever be one of those again.
        -Mike #1

||2006 GTP Coupe - Gone but not forgotten||

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Current Ride: 2009 White Hot Pontiac G8 GT with Onyx/Red Interior

Comment

I've heard about it for a long time, but everything seemed to be pure speculation. While this may or may not be the real deal, at least now there's tangible evidence that Chevrolet is up to something (instead of some writer for a car mag making something up for filler)

Comment

I don't know why they're doing this though. They already have an amazing car in the Z06 for such a great price...basically half of what a more upscale european sports car costs, yet it offers the same in performance.
            -Mike #1

||2006 GTP Coupe - Gone but not forgotten||

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Current Ride: 2009 White Hot Pontiac G8 GT with Onyx/Red Interior

Comment

True...but I think it's all about the cock measuring contest. Not too many companies can say they have a 650hp car.

Comment

i think Corvette SS would be a good name, better than Z07 anyway. at least this one would actually live up to the SS name.

Comment

Corvette $100K would be fitting.

I think it would be the perfect car to resurrect the old ZR1 nameplate or a variation of it
                  BMG Cofounder who happens to be a Petrolsexual
                  ^ The Man
                  v The Legend

Comment

Originally posted by GTPGuy82
                    I don't know why they're doing this though. They already have an amazing car in the Z06 for such a great price...basically half of what a more upscale european sports car costs, yet it offers the same in performance.
                    The hp wars are back! Dodge is on the brink of revealing the 08 Viper that will be pushing 650hp. It was supposed to shown at VOI on 9/25, but it has since been pushed back. DCX is unhappy with pics that were leaked.

CMR tuned Predator by RDP ,Borla 125 cat-back,AEM Brute Force CAB,KW V1s Coilovers,Hotchkis Swaybars

Comment

Damn that thing looks pretty badass.

Comment

The one poster on that site said something about a big block 8.4L.

Definitely not true
                        Originally posted by colinpeddle
                        They'll begin missing us soon. Once all the threads stay on topic thru 14 pages... oh they'll miss us, our wit and our insane ability to wander off topic so effortlessly. Some day, a g5er will stop and say

Go tell the G6ers, passerby,
                        That here, by G6er law, we lie
                        Stranger, tell the G6ers that we behaved as they would wish us to, and are buried here.
                        THIS IS G6PERFORMANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KJHLKAJDHLKJHLKAAHHHHHHHHHHHH<- battle cry.

Comment

should be pretty wicked... I remember reading about it a few months ago...

can't wait to see the true specs on it :smoke:
                          Originally posted by TLS2000
                          Fine. You're banned. Stupid redneck piece of shit!
                          http://www.cardomain.com/id/Amick
                          GTP: My list of mods got too long... just click the link

Comment

Bad looking Vett, The price tag- Wow!
                            06 G6 GTP 6sp Silver Sweet !!!!! PONTIAC

Comment

Working...
                            X