Rust Proof Lug Nuts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rust Proof Lug Nuts?

I'm looking for a set of lug nuts that won't rust and are light. They need to be small enough to fit on my aftermarket wheels too. I've tried these so far and they have all rusted or chipped...

Rusted and cracked in half. Next set rusted, seized and broke off the stud.

Rusting and chipping!
    sigpic
    Custom 93 Dyno Tune, Red Painted K&N Intake, GT-R Exhaust, CMS Springs, Racingline STB + Race MMI's, Sacchi S45 Black Wheels, Hankook Ventus V12 245/45ZR18, Delete Intake Resonator, Mobil 1, Red Calipers, Body Color Matched Headlights/Engine/Battery Covers/Interior Trim, Debadged, Tinted Tails, AIT Hood, ZZP Shift Kit, R1 Concepts Rotors + Pads, Summit Racing Trans Cooler, Denso Iridium Plugs, 30% Tint, Suede Upholstered Steering Wheel, Rear STB

Re: Rust Proof Lug Nuts?

Have you tried titanium lugnuts?

They are super lightweight and expensive as hell, but I am sure that they will not rust.

BTW.... do you have the first set lockout bolt torx thing.... I lost mine this past weekend

Comment

Wow! Those are nice but PRICEY! My current lugs have a warranty so I should be able to get the $30 back but I'm not looking to spend more than about $60-70 total on a new set. I figure for twice the price of these POS lugs I can get some good ones that I won't need to replace.

Does anyone know of a set of small light and durable lugs for around $60?

What do you guys think of these?
      sigpic
      Custom 93 Dyno Tune, Red Painted K&N Intake, GT-R Exhaust, CMS Springs, Racingline STB + Race MMI's, Sacchi S45 Black Wheels, Hankook Ventus V12 245/45ZR18, Delete Intake Resonator, Mobil 1, Red Calipers, Body Color Matched Headlights/Engine/Battery Covers/Interior Trim, Debadged, Tinted Tails, AIT Hood, ZZP Shift Kit, R1 Concepts Rotors + Pads, Summit Racing Trans Cooler, Denso Iridium Plugs, 30% Tint, Suede Upholstered Steering Wheel, Rear STB

Comment

I had rusty lug nuts also, i decided to go with McGard lugs. Got them from Ebay, they look real nice and are basically the same size as stock ones but heavier because of them being made alot better and solid. The guy i got them from sold them for like 50 bucks for all 20. That was the best price i could find.

Comment

do you have the lockout bolt of the first set or know where I can find one?

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]

Comment

Well, I just won a blue set of these on egay for $50...

BLOX Racing is dedicated to the development of high quality performance products and accessories for today's import and sport compact enthusiast.

We'll see how they work out.
            sigpic

Comment

They didn't work out!

They look great and probably don't rust but they don't fit under my hub caps!

Does anyone know of any other aluminum lug nuts?

Btw, FS thread coming soon.
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X