G6 Performance Headers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G6 Performance Headers

Does anyone know where to find performance headers for a 2005 Pontiac G6 GT 3.5L LX9 engine? There is only I can find and that is OBX racing headers and some people say that they are not too great and I need some headers to go with the GT-R exhaust. Or if anyone knows if the OBX ones are ok or not. Any links please send them to anthonytravalent@yahoo.com. Thank you

Re: G6 Performance Headers

do not buy the OBX, they suck, are not street legal and the craftsmanship is not good. I do believe they are in the mix or have been built already but not sure. you will have to search around the performance section or just try searching on the forum

Mods- VMS ECM/TCM Tune, Custom Magnaflow Cat Back, Full CRAB Intake, Racing Line Motor Mounts and Strut Tower Brace. Tinted Windows & Tails. EBC USR Rotors Front and Rear running YellowStuff Pads
    Originally posted by ahuhn
    so i just realized there a drawer in my room that has nothing in it but tequila, condoms and a blow up doll. cant figure out if thats a good thing or not

Comment

Just curious, what made you feel that way about them? And how are they illegal?

Comment

Wow where are all these newbs coming from.......PLEASE SEARCH!!! We are discussing this very same thing in the 3.5L thread in the the Performance section!!

Comment

Originally posted by itaznorp View Post
          Just curious, what made you feel that way about them? And how are they illegal?
          they are crap for a fact. the do not aline properly fitment is off. and they do not have catalytic converters. any more questions?

Mods- VMS ECM/TCM Tune, Custom Magnaflow Cat Back, Full CRAB Intake, Racing Line Motor Mounts and Strut Tower Brace. Tinted Windows & Tails. EBC USR Rotors Front and Rear running YellowStuff Pads
          Originally posted by ahuhn
          so i just realized there a drawer in my room that has nothing in it but tequila, condoms and a blow up doll. cant figure out if thats a good thing or not

Comment

Originally posted by snowmanG6 View Post
            they are crap for a fact. the do not aline properly fitment is off. and they do not have catalytic converters. any more questions?
            Cool thanks bro..

Comment

off topic, but where in GA are you?

Show: GXP Hood - 2009.5 Front Bumper & Rear Spoiler - Black Housing Headlights - White LED Reverse and License Plate Lights- White LED Interior Dome & Map Lights - Matsushita Gen4 6000K HID Lows - White LED Fogs - GXP Rear Bumper - White LED KPH Instrument Cluster Conversion - 15% Tint

Go: CRAB + FPU Powder coated wrinkle black - Racingline STB , MMI & Grounding Kit - Dash Hawk - Front 4 Piston Brembo Brakes - Rear Cobalt SS TC Brakes - BMD Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines & Endlinks - WAMS 93 Tune - Custom Magnaflow Exhaust - Milzy Motorsports Headers

Progression Page: http://www.g6performance.com/forum/s...ad.php?t=22818
              http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2594110

Comment

Hinesville area.

Comment

having no cats isn't illegal if you have no inspections >.> bwhaha
                  sigpic

2004 LS1 A4 Quicksilver w/ Red Interior 1 of 301 -

GO-K&N Intake, Spintech Exhaust, Pacesetter Headers, Catless Mids, Tuned using HPTuners By Rian

Turning and Stopping- Cquence Drilled and Slotted Rotors

Show- SAP Repros in Satin black, fake SAP mod, Tinted tails by Jorge, Satin Black Badges, 35% tint all around, Satin Black painted 17's, Flat Splitter

Electronics- Pioneer AVIC F90BT, JL 500.1 Monoblock Amp, JL 12W3-2, DDMTuning 8k 55watt HID hi/low, All Interior and Cluster LED Swap by Bohnman,

Fully modded G6 GTP-TRADED

Comment

Working...
                  X