Reuben's Ride

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reuben's Ride

Here are some pics I took. You can kinda see the damage on my bumper, that will be fixed soon. (I didnt do it, my car was actually stolen and he did it).
    My wheels

Shot of my car with the wheels

Pedals with my LED on

Doctor Speed Cold Air Box (soon to be stage four with cold air box)

And one more shot of my car (its actually my avatar)

Getting the windows tinted in two weeks at Tint By Day in Santa Rosa :smoke:
    And here's me just for kicks
    BCG Member #1::G6er Elite

Looks good. Nice cold air box.
    G6P member 340

G8 GT 334 0f 1st 888
    Pedders Street II suspension. Pedders Strut Tower bar. VMS HSRK, VMS PCM/TCM tune, Forged and Stroked LS3, Garrett Turbo
    Borla Cat back. SLP underdrive pulley. FAST ported 102 intake and TB ported. BMR trailing arms, Circle D 3200 stall converter.
    20 percent tint by Scott's tinting and graphics.

Comment

Nice car!

You need to shine those tires! Meguair's High Endurance tire gel works great for me.....

Comment

Looks good...
        2006 GT, GTP Ulra-Bright Wheels, GTP Exhaust, Painted dual lower valence, Middle mirrors, Bottom rocker panels, Red Calipers, GM Strut Bar, Redline Tuning QuickLifts, G6 all weather floor mats, Debadged, Chrome lower grill accents and Chrome shift knob
        http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2645473

JUST ARRIVE: CRAB INTAKE!!!

Comment

Pretty
          Originally posted by Kman
          'Ghetto Booty' + Jules = My, My ,My

Comment

Looks good! Shine up those tires and you'll be set!

Boss Lady for the Blue Man Group

I'm back and ready for action!

Comment

I actually just finished driving to santa rosa and back (bout 110 miles) so thats why its kinda dirty. Cant see it very well but the whole car needs a wash. :smoke:

Comment

Looking good their reuben

But dude you got a big hole in your ear

j/k! I went up to a 6 (or was it 4?) and then let them grow back in. Now i just run with studs in
                Hurricanes are like women : when they come, they're wet and wild, but when they leave they take your house and car.

Comment

Originally posted by Toyz
                  Looking good their reuben

But dude you got a big hole in your ear

j/k! I went up to a 6 (or was it 4?) and then let them grow back in. Now i just run with studs in
                  4? I got 5/8 . I need to buy more soap so I can wash my car tonight. I work for Uhaul so I use their tire shine. Actaully works really good. Ill take a picture of my washed tires tonight and show you. :smoke:

Comment

Originally posted by reubenk
                    4? I got 5/8
                    I was referrng to the the guage. It was no where near the size of yours, but it managed to confuse a few people
                    Hurricanes are like women : when they come, they're wet and wild, but when they leave they take your house and car.

Comment

looks good man!
                      -Mike #1

||2006 GTP Coupe - Gone but not forgotten||

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Current Ride: 2009 White Hot Pontiac G8 GT with Onyx/Red Interior

Comment

looks good
                        Originally posted by TLS2000
                        Fine. You're banned. Stupid redneck piece of shit!
                        http://www.cardomain.com/id/Amick
                        GTP: My list of mods got too long... just click the link

Comment

I really like the black wheels on the black car!

Sweet!
                          2006 GTP Coupe: Leather, Zinik wheels, GM Strut Bar, DoctorSpeed CAB, Custom Dual Magnaflow's / Resonator Exhaust

Comment

Ah but wait till next week when I paint my calipers red. The duplicolor kit was on sale at walmart for $10 so I bought it, I'm gonna paint them on sunday Ill post pics either monday night or tuesday. :smoke:

Comment

Great looking car, Reuben!
                              Got a question: Is that a CB radio installed in your driver's side footwell? I was wondering if your leg hits it a lot. I know my leg is almost always resting directly where you have the unit installed when I drive.
                              SOLD * 2006 G6 GTP 6MT * SOLD
                              Crimson Red W/Taupe 2-Tone Leather; DoctorSpeed Stage 4 CAB, Custom Dual Muffler Exhaust ;"JAKED" Lower Grille, GM Strut Bar, Aftermarket Spoiler, White Faced Gauges, Painted Interior Parts, Window Tints, Mostly debadged.
                              CURRENT: 2007 Acura TL Type-S 286 HP 6MT
                              Moroccan Red Pearl /Taupe Leather Sports Seats; Tints: 15% rears, 50% fronts;Axis Hiro 18X8.5 hyper silver wheels w/Yokohama Advan S.4. 245/40/18 UHPAS Tires; Color-Matched Splash Guards

Comment

Working...
                              X