Auto-Tuning - XM Radio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Auto-Tuning - XM Radio

This is driving me crazy. I've posted this about 2 or 3 times already, but then I can't find it anywhere afterwards.

Well anyways, sometimes when I change stations in XM Radio it changes the Tone settings. Specifically, when I change the channel to Squizz (4 it evens out the Mid and Treb, but it CRANKS the bass to like +8. This is a Rock station, so I'm not sure how that makes any sense whatsoever. Better suited for Gangster Rap or Techno.

I have my settings always adjusted to Custom, but it still does this. Anyone know how to fix this?
    Mike III
    '06 Electric Blue GTP

Dr. Speed CAB w/S&B, 20% Marquise Tint
    Next Up - Strut Bar, Lowering Springs, GT-R

Try adjusting the eq the way you want while on the station, and then put it back into memory. Like hold the button down again til it beeps, just an idea to try.

Comment

Fixed

Yep, that's what I did and it fixed the problem. Thanks!
      Mike III
      '06 Electric Blue GTP

Dr. Speed CAB w/S&B, 20% Marquise Tint
      Next Up - Strut Bar, Lowering Springs, GT-R

Comment

Troubleshooting Section
        There is your first

Glad you finally figured it out.

If you check your own profile you will see a "find all post" link. That will take you to all your post you have made that have not been deleted. You might want to try that the next time you are looking for a post of yours.
        Hurricanes are like women : when they come, they're wet and wild, but when they leave they take your house and car.

Comment

If I saw the other thread earlier I would have posted earlier, but you got it fixed now so you're welcome.

Comment

Working...
          X