Monsoon System Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monsoon System Question

I've always been very happy with the performance of the stock Monsoon system but I've noticed that when I'm listening to some music with a beat it thumps kind of weird. The song will sound just fine until it gets to a part where the bass is suppose to start thumping hard. It hits nice and hard for the first few beats and then fades to a softer beat. It happens when I'm listening to BPM and not just on a specific song or anything like that. It's like there's auto sound leveling that kicks in or something? The loud part will start and I'll be like then it fades down and I'm like ! What causes this? Has anyone else noticed it? How do I fix it, other than a new system which won't be happening?
    sigpic
    Custom 93 Dyno Tune, Red Painted K&N Intake, GT-R Exhaust, CMS Springs, Racingline STB + Race MMI's, Sacchi S45 Black Wheels, Hankook Ventus V12 245/45ZR18, Delete Intake Resonator, Mobil 1, Red Calipers, Body Color Matched Headlights/Engine/Battery Covers/Interior Trim, Debadged, Tinted Tails, AIT Hood, ZZP Shift Kit, R1 Concepts Rotors + Pads, Summit Racing Trans Cooler, Denso Iridium Plugs, 30% Tint, Suede Upholstered Steering Wheel, Rear STB

Re: Monsoon System Question

just sounds like power loss... could possibly be fixed with the big 3 upgrade not sure exactly the set up of the big 3 upgrade but if you go on most car audio forums you can find it there or just google it. easiest way to get more power to your system without spending any extra money apparently
    Appearance: Sexy Electric Blue Metallic - 35% Tint, , Painted Calipers, Spyder Halo Projector Headlights, Red Under Dash LED's, Lower Grill Chrome Trim

Performance: Canuck Lowering Springs, Crabs O3 + FPU, Custom Dual Muffler Borla Exhaust, Front Adjustable End Links

Audio: Kenwood DNX5120 Double din, Hifonics HFI1000.1 Mono Amp, RE SEX12D4 12" Subwoofer (pushing 750w), Alpine Type S 6x9 Speakers, Jensen Power 720 amp

Comment

have you made any reconnections and possibly mis-wired and now it's out of phase? You'll have loss if the phasing is off, pretty sure.
      "I put the Giggity into Each and Every Thread"

2009 Performance Red Metallic G6, Progression Page

Comment

boom tsss boom tsss boom tsss boom tsss boom tsss boom tsss (can you feel the techno beat) boom tsss boom tsss boom tsss boom tsss boom tsss boom tsss boom tsss boom tsss boom tsss

Comment

that's the sound of your speakers blowing themselves up lol
          TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

Working...
          X