No announcement yet.

Vector Motorsports DashHawk is here!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vector Motorsports DashHawk is here!!!

check it out at http://www.vectormotorsports.com!

Or directly at:

http://www.vectormotorsports.com/index. ... &Itemid=28
    Chris White
    http://www.GTOShiftLight.com
    2006 Spice Red GTO - Stock
    2012 CTS-V 1 of 57 Custom IPC/BCM/Radio Corsa/LPE CAI
    2012 Cherokee SRT8 - Stockish
    2013 SRX - Custom IPC, BCM and CUE
    2013 XTS Platinum - Custom IPC

will this work with the 3.9L?
    Originally posted by TLS2000
    Fine. You're banned. Stupid redneck piece of shit!
    http://www.cardomain.com/id/Amick
    GTP: My list of mods got too long... just click the link

Comment

Yup and the 2.4L,3.6L and 3.5L
      Chris White

Comment

good deal!
        2006 G6 GTP Coupe
        :: Doctor Speed Turbo Kit ::
        :: Decals by RK Vinyl :: <-- Check out the newly redesigned store!!
        :: GT-R Exhaust ::

Comment

ok wtf is a dashhawk????
          !~ByGe~! or !~bYgShReK~!

EVERYDAY IM HUSTLIN 24\7 365 DAYS

06' GTP COUPE, STAGE 3 CAI, CUSTOM DUAL EXHAUST
          FUTURE MODS THIS YEAR: anything that gives horsepower to the wheels cuz money aint a issue
          SHOOTING FOR HIGH 13'S
          14.552 @ 98.20 in the 1\4 mile

Comment

Yeah...2007 3.5L but probably not the 06...&%$#

Comment

Vector Motorsports is proud to bring you another HUGE first, the DashHawk multi make/platform CAN Scan tool! This ground breaking tool combines all the features users crave at a price that’s unbeatable! The DashHawk is compatible with nearly EVERY Can bus equipped Vehicle from GM LAN, Ford and Daimler Chrysler to European 29 Bit CAN as well (see vehicle application list below for specifics). This tool is amazingly versatile and functional, incorporating nearly all the parameters you'll ever need to watch on your vehicle, from DTC's to Fuel Trims and beyond. Vector Motorsports is the exclusive distributor for the DashHawk so you wont find this incredible tool anywhere else! This unit is 100% plug and play on a CAN compliant vehicle, simply plug in one connector (the ALDL under dash plug) and go! The unit will power itself on and off when it detects bus activity.

The DashHawk Features:

· Predefined “Factory Default” Displays showing OBDII Parameter IDs (PIDs) in an organized fashion, including nearly all SAE ECM PID’s as well as numerous GM Specific and Ford PID’s (See our PID listing for parameters supported)

· Eleven individual user defined displays that can show any supported PID in any of the user chosen formats below:

· 2 Function Digital (Two large font numeric parameters on your screen)

· 3 Function Digital (Three medium font numeric parameters on your screen) · 4 Function Digital (Four medium font numeric parameters on your screen)
              2 Function Analog Style Bar (Two large font numeric parameters with an updating "Bar" gauge on your screen)

· 6 Function Digital (Six small font numeric parameters on your screen)

· 7 Function Digital (Seven small font numeric parameters in a list)

· Real-Time Fuel System Status (on Vehicles that support Fuel System Reporting)

· Menu timeouts when no key presses are detected (which returns the user to the previously selected display)

· Variable polling schedules for PIDs to reduce CAN bus load

· Data Logging capability (on-board) Users can view data logs on the unit or download them via the built in USB port to a computer for even better readouts.

· The device is updatable via the USB connectio.

· LED backlight color is user customizable with an RGB color scheme, ANY vehicle interior lighting color can be matched within a few minutes time.

· User selectable/changeable Alerts, these alerts change the screen color and beep when a certain point is reached such as ECT temp, Engine Speed or Vehicle MPH.

· Measure 0-60 Times with Speed and RPM recorded.

· Measure 1/4 mile ET/MPH (with 60 ft and 1/8 mile splits) with Speed, RPM and Two O2 inputs recorded, screen flashes Red first, then three yellow screens and finally a green screen just like the tree at the drag strip!

· 0-60, 1/4 mile, and Data Logging data can be downloaded to a PC via the USB connection for indepth evaluation and to save log files.
              Mine - 2006 Black Grand Prix GXP

Comment

looks like a good alternative for people concerned about reflashing and warranty issues.

Comment

I don't read where you can flash?

Comment

Originally posted by G6athon
                    Yeah...2007 3.5L but probably not the 06...&%$#
                    It works on ALL G6's from 05 up
                    Chris White

Comment

On the website it says they are looking for volunteers to do dyno tuning in Michigan. Looks like a good deal, but what kinds of tunes are they going to do...for exhuast and intake...or just tweak the factory settings?

Comment

Originally posted by EmersonHart13
                        I don't read where you can flash?
                        i mean people who are concerned about warranty issues might be more inclined to do this dashhawk thing instead of doing the VMS reflash.

Comment

Yes but you won't get gains from this, it is just a scan tool, not a re tune.....

Comment

oh my bad. i thought it was like one of those programmers with the 5 power level settings or something. that's what it looks like

next time i'll learn to read.

Comment

I wish it was, that would be sweet!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X