Florida May Meet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Florida May Meet?

Well a bunch of you know that over on Forever Pontiac I've been trying to get a Florida meet together and May seems to be the best timing for myself and a couple others so I was seeing who wanted in on over here? Only dates in May (as of now) I'm not free is the 7th-9th but if you guys just want to have something small in Tampa (Temple Terrace area, near USF) I'm sure we can do it on those dates

I was thinking I would really like to get back to Universal so I was thinking meeting there again having lunch or something then those who have passes or want to go into the parks can come with me and we'll go ride some roller coasters and all that cool stuff! Of course go somewhere to take pictures before hand or after.

Vote in the poll what days you would like it to be and we'll go from there! Of course the days in the poll can be changed to the Friday, Sunday or whatever I just put Saturdays because that's usually when people are available.
    7th - (Small Tampa meet)
    0.00%
    15th - Universal
    0.00%
    22nd - Universal
    100.00%
    29th - Universal
    0.00%
    Other - PLEASE COMMENT WITH IT!
    0.00%

Car Domain | ForeverPontiac.com | Progression

Originally posted by WoodburyMan
    G6Performance - now with TWO Hampsters!

Re: Florida May Meet?

this sounds interesting. i might go but i doubt it. im very busy with my 2 jobs. but would love to take the g8 out there. dont count me in. but you never know
    2006 Pontiac G6 V6-Too many mods-Traded In(RIP 2006-2010)
    2008 G8 GT-TSP Forged LS3-Procharger-219/231 RCR Cam-TSP Ported L92's-Squash-Kooks-Solo 3in-SS Wheels and Brakes-Demon8-BMR-BC Racing Coilovers-Custom Earls Tranny Cooler
    613/543 @11.5psi Old Numbers
    11.6 at 123. 1.92 60ft
    New numbers coming soon........

Comment

I live in NY, however I will be in FL during May. I wont be driving the 6, but I will be down there with my 2010 Toyota Tundra Platinum Supercharged, Dual TRD exhaust, 7" BDS lift, 37's sitting on 20"s
      I'd be down to show off my new toy and meet some fellow 6er's
      15% tint front windows, 5% rear sides,rear,and windshield banner. red brake calipers. slotted and drilled rotors. 3 million l.e.d. underbody light kit (seldom used). 18" solstice rims with 245/40/18. Hammerhead spoiler. 2 10" eclipse subs in a sealed box. Monsoon stereo. Acoustic amps.
      http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3300730

Originally posted by vballchic1023
      Being bent over the hood on a back road is fun as well

Comment

I'm not picking a date but I'll probably make it out.

'08 G8 GT... 1 7/8" Kooks Blue Ceramic Coated Long tube Headers... 3" Xpipe...Magnaflow axle backs...Rotofab CAI...Heater hose relocate. Ported throttle body, intake manifold, Custom grind cam 227/237 .620/.604 LSA 113 +3, Circle D 3200 stall, 3.45 rear gear,Tuned by Redline
        Dyno 438 WHP 415 WTQ

'15 Chevy SS Some Like It Hot Red Holden Grill & trunk badge... Solo performance axle backs... Rotofab Intake, Mobile attractions front splitter

Comment

Well I really can't make it out to anything, kinda strapped to a budget now but next saturday (the 5th of June) myself and a couple other people down here in Naples are getting together for a kinda get together for Pontiac Tribute Day. Just gonna eat then go for a cruise. If anybody is interested to make the trip let me know and I'll tell you more info.

Car Domain | ForeverPontiac.com | Progression

Originally posted by WoodburyMan
          G6Performance - now with TWO Hampsters!

Comment

Working...
          X