• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another gauge thread..........

VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!

keep these:

or sell and go with these:

I think I would do black face with either green or red font. The screens are also reversible, so if its black with green font it can be changed to green with black font.

let me know why you chose what you voted!
    Keep my current gauges which match my cluster gauge
    0.00%
    Buy dual Interceptors and sell my current gauges
    100.00%
    TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Re: Another gauge thread..........

Keep the current ones... they match hella good, why fix what isn't broken, why spend money on something you already have? just my .02...

Originally posted by BAMBAMM
    I'm about the best wingman in the San Joaquin Valley...........I'm the guy that will hit on the ugly friend, so you can swoop in and bag the hottie friend.

Comment

the oil pressure sending unit doesn't work half the time. The pressure is either pegged or at zero then all of a sudden it will work for a day or two. Its a common problem with these gauges and I don't feel like spending 50-60 on another sending unit. I've always loved the interceptors and how much they can do. I figure I can get about $150 for the gauges if I sell them
      TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

definately dual interceptors with red digits
        sigpic

2004 LS1 A4 Quicksilver w/ Red Interior 1 of 301 -

GO-K&N Intake, Spintech Exhaust, Pacesetter Headers, Catless Mids, Tuned using HPTuners By Rian

Turning and Stopping- Cquence Drilled and Slotted Rotors

Show- SAP Repros in Satin black, fake SAP mod, Tinted tails by Jorge, Satin Black Badges, 35% tint all around, Satin Black painted 17's, Flat Splitter

Electronics- Pioneer AVIC F90BT, JL 500.1 Monoblock Amp, JL 12W3-2, DDMTuning 8k 55watt HID hi/low, All Interior and Cluster LED Swap by Bohnman,

Fully modded G6 GTP-TRADED

Comment

^yeah the colors will definitely be a hard decision if I end up buying them! They're on sale even more through MSpeed.........ehhhhhh why do they force us to do it lol

Comment

Originally posted by LoJac963
            ^yeah the colors will definitely be a hard decision if I end up buying them! They're on sale even more through MSpeed.........ehhhhhh why do they force us to do it lol
            and fs in my fs thread..... ill match what they do or better..
            sigpic

GO-K&N Intake, Spintech Exhaust, Pacesetter Headers, Catless Mids, Tuned using HPTuners By Rian

Show- SAP Repros in Satin black, fake SAP mod, Tinted tails by Jorge, Satin Black Badges, 35% tint all around, Satin Black painted 17's, Flat Splitter

Electronics- Pioneer AVIC F90BT, JL 500.1 Monoblock Amp, JL 12W3-2, DDMTuning 8k 55watt HID hi/low, All Interior and Cluster LED Swap by Bohnman,

Comment

the oil pressure sending unit doesn't work half the time. The pressure is either pegged or at zero then all of a sudden it will work for a day or two. Its a common problem with these gauges and I don't feel like spending 50-60 on another sending unit. I've always loved the interceptors and how much they can do. I figure I can get about $150 for the gauges if I sell them
              THIS WOULD HAVE BEEN VERY HELPFUL WITH MY DECISION!!!

With that said... sell the mofos and buy the others...

Originally posted by BAMBAMM
              I'm about the best wingman in the San Joaquin Valley...........I'm the guy that will hit on the ugly friend, so you can swoop in and bag the hottie friend.

Comment

^lol sorry for the late info!

Apparently this is their newly released gauge now. It has a recessed screen which I think looks a little better. Maybe that's why MSpeed reduced their prices another 20 bucks on the dual gauges setup.....

Originally posted by CrimsonGTP
                and fs in my fs thread..... ill match what they do or better..
                I'm still considering yours, however if I ever want to run dual gauges I can't because the second gauge is a dual setup is programmed differently at the factory. You can run dual gauges with 2 regular single gauges. BUT I'm still thinking about it and maybe just buying one and keeping my SCSS voltmeter but we'll see

Comment

Oh man... if you can do it get teh dual interceptors

They are SEX!

Comment

new dual gauges ftw black with red readout

Comment

dang everyone says black and red........

I was thinking more black and green to match my stock LCD screens but at the same time I just ordered all SMD LED's in red to change my interior to red.......hmmmmm now I have no clue on the color!

guess shortly I'll have to make another thread with a poll on colors lol

Comment

do the black and green!

it will rocksauce in the dark!

Comment

Originally posted by Tupperware SC2
                          do the black and green!

it will rocksauce in the dark!
                          , one person for black and green!!!!!!!!!!!1

Comment

Do one of each and then it's easy to tell them apart at night.
                            Mods: Lampoon's crabs under my hood (CAB and FPU w/K&N)
                            Partial debadging, blackout window chrome and black overlays; Racingline FSB;
                            Redline Elite Quick Lifts; HSRK; intake resonator delete

Comment

I'm still considering yours, however if I ever want to run dual gauges I can't because the second gauge is a dual setup is programmed differently at the factory. You can run dual gauges with 2 regular single gauges. BUT I'm still thinking about it and maybe just buying one and keeping my SCSS voltmeter but we'll see
                              what? all i thought was that you do the ODBII splitter and u can run two. u dont have to buy them both at the same time i thought that they were the same but it if u got the pair it came with the splitter.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X