Need help adding sub/amp to Monsoon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help adding sub/amp to Monsoon

Does anybody happen to know which wires to tap (before the amp) for sound?? Please? I've got freakin wires hangin out everywhere
    2006 G6 GTP Coupe
    :: Doctor Speed Turbo Kit ::
    :: Decals by RK Vinyl :: <-- Check out the newly redesigned store!!
    :: GT-R Exhaust ::

Kyle use the search function. lol I had to be the one to say that to the site owner. I'm not 100 % on the monsoon but I am pretty sure they are the same colors in and out of the amp. You can remove the deck and there is plenty of room to splice in the adapter and to run the rca's to your amp. Nothing worst than just hooking up to the speaker terminals and having those wires hanging. I hated it on mine too before the clean sweep install.
    Originally posted by Nikki
    You are an e-pimp.
    Originally posted by beitodesstrafe
    I tried too, my penis way too big
    07 GTP Coupe, Black, GT-R Exhaust #1, Dr speed Cold air box, GM STB, White Face Gauges, Intigrated Ipod, Altezza tails, Painted headlights with black reflectors and no amber turn signal cover and Nokya Ultrawhite bulbs all around, VMS ECM Tune Beotches, With the TCM tune soon to come.
    My youtube. http://youtube.com/user/joebro82
    The old hooptyhttp://www.cardomain.com/ride/2412743

Comment

I just hooked up at the rear speakers. So i dont know which ones they are going into the amp. If noone answers this before monday, i should be able to come up with the colors (via Shopkey).
      Hurricanes are like women : when they come, they're wet and wild, but when they leave they take your house and car.

Comment

I read the other thread you did (Kyle) and wanted to heed Joey's advice and avoid the post-amp power level. Same in and out? Alrighty, I'll peel back the tape some more and try to get a good view of them all.

Use the search.. why I oughta!
        2006 G6 GTP Coupe

Comment

Originally posted by G6Performance

Joey loves Kyle
          Originally posted by Nikki
          You are an e-pimp.
          Originally posted by beitodesstrafe
          I tried too, my penis way too big
          07 GTP Coupe, Black, GT-R Exhaust #1, Dr speed Cold air box, GM STB, White Face Gauges, Intigrated Ipod, Altezza tails, Painted headlights with black reflectors and no amber turn signal cover and Nokya Ultrawhite bulbs all around, VMS ECM Tune Beotches, With the TCM tune soon to come.
          My youtube. http://youtube.com/user/joebro82
          The old hooptyhttp://www.cardomain.com/ride/2412743

Comment

Originally posted by G6Performance
            I read the other thread you did (Kyle) and wanted to heed Joey's advice and avoid the post-amp power level. Same in and out? Alrighty, I'll peel back the tape some more and try to get a good view of them all.

believe me...i checked A/V section and how-to section threads before anyone even responded to this thread and couldn't find the answer to his question. i was looking forward to deleting this thread too

Comment

I got it all hooked up, just takin a break and then I'm gonna finish dialing in the gain and crossover to where I want it.
              2006 G6 GTP Coupe

Comment

then be sure to post your results as i am sure you won't be the last person with this question

Comment

I used Noah's info from another thread but I had to tap it post-amp. they weren't the same color before and after on mine so that wasn't an option. Sounds sweet so I guess this info's fine

Originally posted by simplyred
                  Dark Blue (pos)
                  Light Blue (neg)
                  Brown (pos)
                  Yellow (neg)

Thats how mine is done up!
                  2006 G6 GTP Coupe

Comment

Working...
                  X