Driver Side Window Raddle - Squeek?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Driver Side Window Raddle - Squeek?

Anyone else experience this? Im getting a lot of noise coming out of the window (actually the interior just at the base of the window) during any kind of bump or anything. Really annoying if I dont have music on. Lots of squeeks and stuff. I can get it to replicate the noise by pushing on the part.

Just curious.
    2006 G6 GTP Sedan Granite
    Cant really afford mods right now...but at some point...lol
    Paul

I know i have a few rattles thru out the car, but i havent noticed this one, i will check it on my 2.5 hour trip today
    Hurricanes are like women : when they come, they're wet and wild, but when they leave they take your house and car.

Comment

I don't have a rattle, however, my drivers side window roller makes quite a bit of noise.
      G6P member 340

G8 GT 334 0f 1st 888
      Pedders Street II suspension. Pedders Strut Tower bar. VMS HSRK, VMS PCM/TCM tune, Forged and Stroked LS3, Garrett Turbo
      Borla Cat back. SLP underdrive pulley. FAST ported 102 intake and TB ported. BMR trailing arms, Circle D 3200 stall converter.
      20 percent tint by Scott's tinting and graphics.

Comment

I have the squeek on my coupe on cooler days. Drives me crazy cuz it's off and on
        Fusion G6 GTP 2 door. Six speed, leather, Six disc, XM, 18 inch alloys Loaded
        http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2435760

Comment

Sorry Mr. Pilot, i do not have that rattle you speak of. But i have a a few others that would annoy anyone!
          Hurricanes are like women : when they come, they're wet and wild, but when they leave they take your house and car.

Comment

I have a rattle as well in my vert. Dealer said they tightened something but the sound is still there. Annoying as hell.
            2007 G6 GT white convertible, monsoon, painted calipers, McCulloch 5300k lows, 5% rear, 35% front, Alpine MRP-M350 amp, 2 12" Memphis subwoofers, w/ amp turn off switch, custom LED's, Dynamat, digital capacitor, Katzkin leather.

Comment

My driver side window does it too when it's cool out. In the Coupe I suspect it has something to do with the indexing, because if I press the down button just a little, and I mean a LITTLE, the rattle quits. I doubt they can fix it at the dealership...so that's my solution.
              SOLD * 2006 G6 GTP 6MT * SOLD
              Crimson Red W/Taupe 2-Tone Leather; DoctorSpeed Stage 4 CAB, Custom Dual Muffler Exhaust ;"JAKED" Lower Grille, GM Strut Bar, Aftermarket Spoiler, White Faced Gauges, Painted Interior Parts, Window Tints, Mostly debadged.
              CURRENT: 2007 Acura TL Type-S 286 HP 6MT
              Moroccan Red Pearl /Taupe Leather Sports Seats; Tints: 15% rears, 50% fronts;Axis Hiro 18X8.5 hyper silver wheels w/Yokohama Advan S.4. 245/40/18 UHPAS Tires; Color-Matched Splash Guards

Comment

I have a drivers side door rattle, not sure if it is the window though. It just started to make a nasty noise when its rolling up though. I try to wait until its dead repeatable before I take it in to avoid the reassuring "It didn't do it for us" line.
                2005 EBM G6 GT

Comment

Working...
                X