uphill 0-60 run

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• uphill 0-60 run

Had the camera with me tonite, + wifey doggy, I needed to take the highway home, so here is my 0-60 run.
    Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

It runs a bit past, I think up to 110 or so, sounds wicked but not very impressive
    BMG Cofounder who happens to be a Petrolsexual
    ^ The Man
    v The Legend

And why did you decide to do it uphill?

Comment

Lethbridge must be in Canada? You seem to have an awful lot of numbers on the speedo.

Comment

Nah we can just go THAT fast.

But yesh it is. Nice vid btw, where abouts was that?

Comment

It was headed east starting underneath Scenic drive bridge, by the mall on hwy 3.

I did it up hill, because opportunity presented itself.

Also forgot I had golf clubs in the trunk, 3/4 tank of fuel, she was weighed down pretty good.

I'll try a flat run and a downhill just to see the difference one day.
          ^ The Man
          v The Legend

Comment

Nice run. Car sounds good - you just need to put an intake on there....

Originally posted by jonnycat
            It was headed east starting underneath Scenic drive bridge, by the mall on hwy 3.

Also forgot I had golf clubs in the trunk, 3/4 tank of fuel, she was weighed down pretty good.

Why were you at 0 there? Did you just stop to make this little vid for us?

Comment

Originally posted by jnak
              Nice run. Car sounds good - you just need to put an intake on there....

Originally posted by jonnycat

Why were you at 0 there? Did you just stop to make this little vid for us?
              Yeah, solely for everyone's entertainment value.

I kept thinking someone would come down the offramp before I could get it ready
              ^ The Man
              v The Legend

Comment

Working...
              X