LED Underbody

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LED Underbody

Hey everyone, just got my led underbody kit and was just wondering how to run my cables to get everything inside the car?
    Mods: Crab Intake+FPU, Tint 35F 20R, LED Interior Kit, HID Spyder Projection 8000K, LED Tails

Re: LED Underbody

Don't the wires need to be connected to the battery directly? If thats the case, the wires need to be ran to the battery, and probably through the fire wall, down by the pedals, so you can connect an on/off switch. I hope this sorta helps...
    2005 Chevy Trailblazer: K and N CAI, Gibson Cat Back Exhaust, Billet Grille, Tinted Aftermarket Tail Lights.

Comment

I have no problem with the hot and the ground wire. Just wanting to run the cables from my led tubes inside to the distributer cable. I've found these plastic plug things on the underbody of the car. Can I drill out the plastic and run the cables through the floor?
      Mods: Crab Intake+FPU, Tint 35F 20R, LED Interior Kit, HID Spyder Projection 8000K, LED Tails

Comment

Originally posted by brmgxp09
        I have no problem with the hot and the ground wire. Just wanting to run the cables from my led tubes inside to the distributer cable. I've found these plastic plug things on the underbody of the car. Can I drill out the plastic and run the cables through the floor?
        http://www.oznium.com/articles/15

This should answer most of your questions.
        2005 Chevy Trailblazer: K and N CAI, Gibson Cat Back Exhaust, Billet Grille, Tinted Aftermarket Tail Lights.

Comment

That makes it tons easier. I 'll just go through the floor. Thanks

Comment

Not a problem! Happy modding!

Comment

what state you in brm?

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]

"Wheel gap can be compared to a vaginaa. The more fingers you can stick in the worse off you are. "

Comment

OHIO

Comment

Working...
                X