Aftermarket cd player install

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aftermarket cd player install

Now that we've got all the other audio done to Siobhan's car, she found an Excelon that works with what she wants to do. We we're told that there is a module that we have to bypass for the fuel mileage/temp/etc..., that's hooked up to the factory unit. Also were told that if not done properly it could set off the airbags....

I can solder, cut, & splice.....aside from that I don't do electrical stuff. help?

Thanks!

1994 Civic - 1995 240SX - (GTO sold)
    There are cars that take you from point A to point B, and then there are cars that eat your family, worship Satan, and purposefully transmit STDs.

Re: Aftermarket cd player install

If you are referring to the dic you need the metra 99 3303 install kit but even if you dont get that I've never heard of it setting off the airbags

Comment

Re: Aftermarket cd player install

You either need

Metra/Schoshe DIC kit(If you are going double DIN then a Double DIN adapter and some wires to lengthen)

or

PAC harness thingy, its a blue box that hooks up to the radio harness, and the car to act as the brain instead of the radio.(Plus face plate adapter.

ISimple Ipod adapter, Heat wrapped Injen, CRABs Option 3, ?% Tint, 6000K HIDs,GT-R, Tinted Tails, Rear badge delete, Plastidiped grills and front dart, Brembos, Pulse p5 17"s, racingline MMIs

Comment

Working...
      X