Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• license plate blub.

I looked and didnt see anything.

WTF is the trick too changing that damn bulb, some how I got the light out of the bumper and changed but now I cant get it back in and its laying some place behide the bumper.
    DONE: debadged, cold air intake, Crimson Crab, red painted calipers and black painted rotors, painted engine and battery cover, eyelids, black emblem overlays, 235/55R16 tires, Raceingline engine mounts, Raceingline strut tower brace, Black recessed upper grilles.

Re: license plate blub.

cure words. lots and lots of curse words

Remember if "the" and "and" are spelled right its not a genuine Ahuhn post

Dear God, please send clothes to all those poor ladies in Daddy's computer. Amen.
    Originally posted by snowmanG6
    you would try to tape a poptart to her then give her a bag a skittles and tell her to fart a rainbow

Comment

i did it twice its easy its in the manual getting it out takes a tiny bit of patience u have to get it sideways at pull it out then where the wire connects to the lens twist its a pull it out and thats it like i said tho theres pics and step by step in ur manual u just have to look for it
      Cold air intake, racingline engine mounts, painted engine cover, tinted tail lights, resonator delete, red and black calipers, Flowmaster 50 series, black upper recessed grills,cobalt ss/tc rims, massive audio nano 800w amp, pioneer A series 460W speakers, pioneer double din touch screen headunit and debadge[color=#FF0000][

My Progression:http://www.g6performance.com/forum/s...;s+progression
      JOIN FOREVERPONTIAC.COM...NOW!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ahuhn
        cure words. lots and lots of curse words
        I tryed that already and it didnt work.

My big fat fingers dont help. getting the damn thing back in the hole sucks and when im trying to twist and turn it back into place i end up losing it.
        DONE: debadged, cold air intake, Crimson Crab, red painted calipers and black painted rotors, painted engine and battery cover, eyelids, black emblem overlays, 235/55R16 tires, Raceingline engine mounts, Raceingline strut tower brace, Black recessed upper grilles.

Comment

plyers?
          Cold air intake, racingline engine mounts, painted engine cover, tinted tail lights, resonator delete, red and black calipers, Flowmaster 50 series, black upper recessed grills,cobalt ss/tc rims, massive audio nano 800w amp, pioneer A series 460W speakers, pioneer double din touch screen headunit and debadge[color=#FF0000][

Comment

Originally posted by killiger2009
            plyers?
            Thats a good idea ill try tht next.

Comment

lay on the ground and you can reach up behind the bumper.
              It prolly fell down in which case its resting on the bumper shelf.
              You can reach it from underneath and pull it down from there or stick it back up
              through and slant/pull it out (the whole assembly will fit) through the opening.

If you pull it all the way out from under the car your gonna have to feed it back up
              to get it back together.

I put a blue light bulb in mine. Bulb size is a 194.

Dont do like me and put it in backwards!

Notice the side mounts? See the difference?

now you know how to tell how it goes back together.

I took the pix long ago knowing someone would ask.
              Please consider supporting G6P -Tap here

MODS:
              Crab Intakes CAB, MPD Ram Air hood, Custom exhaust,
              WAMS High Performance Tune and a whole lot more....

Comment

When I did mine it fell all the way down the bumper. I taped it to a piece of clothes hanger and shoved it all the way back up through. Good luck!

2005 Pontiac G6 V6 Dashhawk, Debadge ,Crabs, LED License plate bulb, LED third brake light , Black Emblem Overlays,Tint 35 percent front, 5 percent rear, Energy Susp. Sway bar bushings, Intake resonator delete.
                Soon to come>>>> Racingline STB, Custom Flame job interior/engine, FPU, Cquence slotted rotors, Recessed Grilles, Concept darts, Red Gauge face,

Comment

Whats a license plate blub?

http://www.cardomain.com/id/WS6Racing" Totaly Badged 2006 Red GT Loaded
                  Originally posted by [i
                  Nancy Reagan[/i]]"Theres no such thing as a stupid question, theres just stupid people that ask questions" 1987

Comment

wat the light over ur license plate

Comment

it is a pain but listen to poon, good write up right there!
                      TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

Working...
                      X