Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jeep Compass!

Anyone got thoughts about it !!

2006 Black G6 Sedan , Mobil 1, Custom license Frame Plate, Solar Gard Flim 20% Tint ,Vision Bulbs 6000k HID

not as ugly as a Caliber, but a swift kick in the nuts to jeep enthusiasts.
    BMG Cofounder who happens to be a Petrolsexual
    ^ The Man
    v The Legend

Comment

lol i thought you put a compass out of a jeep into your G6. that's what i get for not checking what section it was posted in.

this thing looks like their take on the FJ Cruiser. it's just another trendy hippy surf wagon looking SUV. not my bag.

Comment

not sure where DCX is going with the Compass, Caliber, Liberty, Patriot, et al that seem to be stepping on each others' toes.

Comment

Ugly van looking thing..

gross.
          KO

Comment

I don't think it looks that bad, but not that great either.

Comment

Ew.

Boss Lady for the Blue Man Group

I'm back and ready for action!

Comment

Okay Monica, damn you. I had a thought and I was gonna type it. Now I'm questioning that thought. I was gonna say something along the lines of "at least it looks a lot better than the liberty"

Now I guess I can say, "at least it looks slightly better than the liberty. That's an interesting pic angle you threw up there.

To this day I don't really like the front 3/4 shot of the stock G6 coupe, so the Compass still has a chance of slight redemption in my book.
                ***ROSEY - 2006 GTP Coupe 6MT, GT-R, Doctor Speed Cold Air Box. Click below for more***

Comment

Here's some more angles Clint! lol

I like the look of it from the back, but I'd still never have toooo much interest in one.

Comment

Thanks Monica. I was right. I do like it a lot better than the liberty from the 2 new angles you showed. I still would never buy one. And I don't like it very much. But at least it's slightly more edgy.
                    ***ROSEY - 2006 GTP Coupe 6MT, GT-R, Doctor Speed Cold Air Box. Click below for more***

Comment

haaaaaaa Liberty from '05

I'd definitely choose the Compass over the Liberty. I actually like the Grand Cherokees. Always had somethin for them. But then again, I'd probably never own a dodge chrysler or jeep.

Comment

"Its a jeep thing, you wouldnt understand"

Actually the only Jeep i would ever own in the future would be a Rubicon. But i did own a Grand Cherokee and a regular cherokee at different times in my life. Both were good suvs, but I was always fixing them
                        Hurricanes are like women : when they come, they're wet and wild, but when they leave they take your house and car.

Comment

Originally posted by HottG6Mama
                          haaaaaaa Liberty from '05

Yeah the compass looks better, a little less trim and some sharper angles. They both look kind of silly though IMO.

Comment

Bumpin' them Jeeps on the New York streets...
                            Bumpin' them Jeeps on the Detroit streets...
                            Bumpin' them Jeeps on the Chi-town streets...
                            Bumpin' them Jeeps on the L.A. streets...
                            Bumpin' them Jeeps on the At-lan-ta streets...
                            Bumpin' them Jeeps on the ...

You get the picture... I hate the commercial.
                            Because only a Computer Network Technician can get his internet speeds this fast:

Comment

Originally posted by TLS2000
                              Fine. You're banned. Stupid redneck piece of shit!
                              http://www.cardomain.com/id/Amick
                              GTP: My list of mods got too long... just click the link

Comment

Working...
                              X