Stupid Question!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stupid Question!

Where is my tire iron located? And a better question yet, do I have one in my car or was it not supplied when I purchased the vehicle?

Re: Stupid Question!

Um. If it came with one should be with the spare on the bottom in the trunk.
    2015 Chevy SS, Perfect Blue Metallic, Sunroof, No Spare, M6
    Appearance: Full LED Conversion, 6000L D3S HID Bulbs, Holden Rear and Front Embloms
    Go Stuff: Diablew 93 Octane Tune

Missed and not forgotten. Traded.
    2005 CGM GTO.
    386whp, 364ft-lb torque, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Tuning, K&N Intake, VX Tails, Halo Projectors
    2009 G8 GT SRM Premium Package, 6000K LED + HID Lows, Factory Bluetooth Retrofit, Atari Gauges, Factory iPod Control, 93 Octane Diablew Tune, Vararam Intake, MBR Strut Bar, Corsa Catback, DBA 4000SX Slotted + Drilled Rotors, Hawk Ceramic Pads.

Comment

Yeah, almost all cars have them under the false trunk floor. There is a black platic thingy in there, pull

ISimple Ipod adapter, Heat wrapped Injen, CRABs Option 3, ?% Tint, 6000K HIDs,GT-R, Tinted Tails, Rear badge delete, Plastidiped grills and front dart, Brembos, Pulse p5 17"s, racingline MMIs

Comment

Thats what I thought but I don't think I have one, and one of my tires has a leak fml

Comment

Originally posted by EnfieldG6
          Thats what I thought but I don't think I have one, and one of my tires has a leak fml
          The handle for the jack doubles as an iron...
          2009 PONTIAC G8
          MAGNETIC GRAY METALLIC

Comment

Originally posted by ragingfish
            Originally posted by EnfieldG6
            The handle for the jack doubles as an iron...
            Correct used it before, read the car manual and it'll make sense

Car Domain | ForeverPontiac.com | Progression

Originally posted by WoodburyMan
            G6Performance - now with TWO Hampsters!

Comment

You can also use a 19mm socket and long handled ratchet or torque wrench if you have one...
              2009 PONTIAC G8
              MAGNETIC GRAY METALLIC

Comment

If you have a leak get it to a shop and have them plug it. The one by me only charges $10 if I bring it in, so I can't imagine it would be more than about $20 to take the wheel off for me and then plug.

ISimple Ipod adapter, Heat wrapped Injen, CRABs Option 3, ?% Tint, 6000K HIDs,GT-R, Tinted Tails, Rear badge delete, Plastidiped grills and front dart, Brembos, Pulse p5 17"s, racingline MMIs

Comment

Working...
                X